Coach Denim collection

Hi there, does anyone know if Soft Tabby Shoulder Bag In Signature Denim would be released on Coach website? I am in Canada, so Coach Canada is kind of the only store I could get them from. I am thinking if the Soft Tabby Signature Denim bags are not going to be restocked, then I would get the Rogue Top Handle denim bag, but it's kind of pricey.... Any input would be appreciated! Thank you!
The soft tabby shoulder bag in signature denim is actually from last year's edition. You actually might be able to find it on a resale site for a lot cheaper! I also just checked Amazon and they are selling it there too. I believe I paid 450 for mine last year full price and Amazon has it listed for 495.

Last edited:
Reactions: homebody678
The soft tabby shoulder bag in signature denim is actually from last year's edition. You actually might be able to find it on a resale site for a lot cheaper! I also just checked Amazon and they are selling it there too. I believe I paid 450 for mine last year full price and Amazon has it listed for 495.
Thanks for your response. I noticed that in other Asian countries, Soft Tabby Shoulder Bag In Signature Denim are re-released this year as well... which lead me to hope that Canada would get them, too... LOL :P Thanks for your suggestion, I will surely check out Amazon.