Coach Bedford Hobo

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would you say that the cypress is more a blue green or on the warmer side?

2. I'd say blue green. I saw it in a dinky and liked the color. I'll see how I like it on a larger bag.

SEWDimples, lovingmybags and Harley77 like this.
  3. After reading this thread a few times, I went ahead and took the plunge! I do not regret it one bit. Love the bag!

F3014B86-2323-4A1E-A270-82BB0462CCA4.jpeg
    laurenrr, jfelt10, ildera5 and 6 others like this.
  4. Glad to hear. Congrats! The black looks gorgeous and rich. I have heather grey color. Enjoy.

5. Great bag love the charm! I kind of want to grab one while they are one sale.

6. You definitely should. It is absolutely beautiful, and so spacious. I can fit as much as I can fit in my market tote. Yet, the leather is so soft.

7. I wanted that one also, but by the time I made up my mind it was sold out! :sad:

Enjoy!

8. Is this bag discontinued? I managed to nab one in oxblood during the sale, but would have loved to get another one in a lighter color.

9. Yes it's discontinued. The sale is still going on in a lot of stores through the end of this month so you might be able to grap another one by contacting a store.

10. How ridiculous of Coach to discontinue this bag. The model was out for less than half a year, and it’s now available in different color combinations at Nordstrom and Neiman’s.

11. Those colors have been available for a while. You'll also notice a lot of department stores still have the Bandit and Cooper Carryall still available and not at a very good reduce price. Those have been discontinued too. There is a new hobo to the 1941 line available now called the Harmony hobo. It's like an upgraded Edie. tapatalk_1547157276452.jpeg tapatalk_1547156567375.jpeg

lovingmybags and holiday123 like this.
  12. The Harmony is extremly overpriced at $695 - $995. I personally think the Bedford is a prettier bag as well. No comparison.

lovingmybags and holiday123 like this.
  13. These look so nice but sooo $$$ haha. I also prefer 1 big compartment, but the larger one would be ok since it's a snap vs zip middle.

Satcheldoll likes this.
  14. These are an automatic no for me because I don't care for all the compartments. Too much like the Edie which I don't like at all.

holiday123 likes this.
  15. I'm not an edie fan either I don't mind the way Charlie is set up though. If I have to have compartments they need to be big and open.

Satcheldoll likes this.