Coach bags for guys

Nice! I've been thinking about a 36 for myself, but I do wish it was a tad bigger. Fingers crossed for a Rogue 40 one day.

What pieces of Coach RTW do you have? I see that patchwork jacket in the background.

Thank you! This is the 32. The 36 was a bit big on me as I wanted this bag as a messenger.

I have the patchwork parka and some more basic bomber jackets. Stay tuned to my channel. I will eventually vlog about them.

Nice review, I agree the Rogue looks great on both men and women!

Actually, since there are a number of guys reading this thread, why don't you all start a "Guys wearing Coach" thread like in the other subforum e.g. "Dudes & their Diors" :smile: Would be a nice community to share mod shots, reviews and help out newcomers who need a confidence boost.

Thank you! This is the 32. The 36 was a bit big on me as I wanted this bag as a messenger.

I have the patchwork parka and some more basic bomber jackets. Stay tuned to my channel. I will eventually vlog about them.

Nice! I have the nylon MA-1 jacket from this spring (not the quilted version online now), the Baseball Moto from Pre-Fall 2016, and the men's Wool/Leather Varsity from last Fall.

Hi! I'm also a male and have a love for handbags. My bag of choice is the Coach Rogue. Have a look at my youtube video and you'll see why. And yes -- it's a womens bag. Very versatile and unisex. I absolutely love mine.

That pad for the strap looks like it comes with the bag, very nice review and it's nice to see other men enjoying bags as much as me.

Actually, since there are a number of guys reading this thread, why don't you all start a "Guys wearing Coach" thread like in the other subforum e.g. "Dudes & their Diors" :smile: Would be a nice community to share mod shots, reviews and help out newcomers who need a confidence boost.

When I get a coach I'm totally all for a guys coach section like that.

So we went to the outlet yesterday and the wife found me this little beauty, tried it on and liked it. Its the small Charles crossbody in brown signature canvas. They had up 70% off yesterday, got the bag for $119 from $375 total score I think. I tried to find the wife something but we both bought jackets at Wilson's Leather. Here's the mod shot

Attachments

• 20161002_112604.jpg
    20161002_112604.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 167
UPS showed up at the door with this great looking bag today, I love this bag even a little more than my other messenger bag, I love the vintage side of Coach the leather and patina look great. My only question is the leather looks a little faded on the edge of the flap what can I do to bring back the nice black color.

20c57c3847c0856c0b666bb0934bfba4.jpg

Sent from my AS985 using PurseForum mobile app

UPS showed up at the door with this great looking bag today, I love this bag even a little more than my other messenger bag, I love the vintage side of Coach the leather and patina look great. My only question is the leather looks a little faded on the edge of the flap what can I do to bring back the nice black color.

Congrats! The bag looks great! I have found that a good leather conditioner usually helps bring the color back, especially in older / vintage bags. I like Blackrock Leather 'N Rich conditioner for older, thicker leather. It does wonders for bringing the color back, especially in black leather.

That looks great on you! Love this bag! I've been eyeing this one too.

Has anybody tried this stuff before? I'd be a little afraid of getting stains with this stuff if it didn't work right.

KIWI Conditioning Oil 2.625 Ounces ...t from my AS985 using PurseForum mobile app