Coach bags for guys

I love that bag in black with the red stitching mostly, it's so pretty looking omg! I would like to stay under the $200 mark that's why I do alot of shopping on the mercari and poshmark.

So I got around to take a few pics of the bags my wife has sitting around, I think the the best one is the black convertible bag. Wish they were all black so I'd know for sure how they look on me. Just have to assume there all black lol! I took a pic of the madison maggie just for grins seeing how I really love this bag.

I don't know the name of it, but I really like the bag in the third photo and I think it suits you....the one thing I don't care for though is the hang tags. I'd change them out for something else.

I love that bag in black with the red stitching mostly, it's so pretty looking omg! I would like to stay under the $200 mark that's why I do alot of shopping on the mercari and poshmark.

Sounds to me like that is the one you really want, so that is the one you should go for. If you like it that much it will haunt you until you finally get it.....it happens to a lot of us. Keep your eyes open for Macy's and other stores to have a sale plus keep a watch on eBay, poshmark and tradesy, maybe you'll get the bag you want for a great price.

yeah i admit it's quite expensive for a coach bag. With the private sale you'll be able to get it at 486.50, still over budget but atleast the discount helps. Might as well wait for a further reduction and it help you can monogram the bag :P

Yea it's quite a bit of money, we're on a pretty tight budget so I highly doubt the wife would let me buy it. If we ever get to macys to go shopping one day I definently wanna try it on.

I don't know if you have a Coach Outlet nearby but Coach Outlet did come out with the Patricia Saddle bag (again) just this past weekend for $249. I know that is a bit above your budget. I think they had 4 or 5 different colors. Maybe you could check them out with your wife. :smile:

image.jpeg
Bleecker Business tote

image.jpeg
Tooled Tatum tote

image.jpeg
The Dakotah bag

image.jpeg
Archival studded lock satchel.

These were a few bags that i think would look great on a guy. Also there is this guy called Jason Lowrie who collects and reviews coach bags on youtube.

I believe that theres nothing wrong with bending the gender stereotype a bit. Plenty of ladies here have the Bleecker business tote at home despite its a mens bag...

Good luck and stay around here!

Those are nice bags a little on the large side though and I'm not a fan of tasles on bags, but I kinda like the dakotah bag. I feel like if you wanna wear or carry something that you have every right to do so. Gender shouldn't be based on what a person wears or carries but how a person is different genetically. I admit that I love alot of things that women have clothes,shoes,bags etc does that make less of a man No! It just makes me different in my own way. I definently will be staying here.

Reactions: paulina1234
image.jpeg
The tassles on the Legacy coach bags are removable- i took all of mine off too. Usually i even remove the hang tags and keep them in the inside zip pocket. The Dakotah looks a bit busy but most of the embellishments can be taken off, too. You can see it better in the attached pic. Many of these bags are showing on ebay and Tradesy now so you can get a good bargain. I have the black one and it is definitely a fierce looking bag!

And yes.. Down with the stereotypes!

View attachment 3472065
The tassles on the Legacy coach bags are removable- i took all of mine off too. Usually i even remove the hang tags and keep them in the inside zip pocket. The Dakotah looks a bit busy but most of the embellishments can be taken off, too. You can see it better in the attached pic. Many of these bags are showing on ebay and Tradesy now so you can get a good bargain. I have the black one and it is definitely a fierce looking bag!

And yes.. Down with the stereotypes!

Yes, they are great bags......I have 3 of them. :huh:

Reactions: paulina1234