cles - how versatile and is it a LV must?

I don't find my vernis cles very useful... it fits a lot less than my mono one and it's very stiff so it doesn't feel right to use the outside pocket along with cards inside it. I only bought it for the colour that I had to have. That wouldn't stop me from buying another one though! It just seems to be the least expensive SLG if you want to collect vernis colours that you "need".
I much prefer the zcp... it's just a little more money but it's a lot more useful. The most used cles I have is my ebene simple card holder. It fits nicely into any pocket and is perfect for pulling out at the cash register without having to dig for anything. It holds my ID, main credit cards, and a folded bill.

I use mine everyday! It has a CC, DL, insurance card, library card, cash, band-aids, gift cards, and a couple of rubber bands for my hair. If I have a quick errand I can just grab my key and go. It's a piece I definitely think you will get a lot of use out of.

I love my cles!! I have the pomme, black mc with grenade interior, vintage white mc and a mono. I use them as coin purses. I had sold my first mono last year and was totally kicking myself as I boxed it up and mailed it:biggrin: I went online and bought another one and will never let it go!