cles - how versatile and is it a LV must?

These are my opinions on my Vernis Cles.

Pro's: Looks cute, makes it easy to find your keys

Con's: Cannot hold a lot (cannot even hold my BMW key)

Do I consider it a "must have?" Absolutely not. If you want an extra place to store cards, I think the Business Card Holder or Zippy Coin Purse is a much better option. If you just want something cute to hang your keys off of, then the Cles is a good option

Mr. Fedex just delivered my Pomme cles. It's the same size as my black/grenade multicolor cles. Love the pocket on the back of both!

I also have the mono cles which although small, can hold quite a bit because the canvas stretches and plan to get one in Damier Ebene too.

I use my cles to hold my most used cards so when I don't feel like bringing a large bag into the stores with me while running errands I grab the cles, place inside my mini pouchette accessories, and go.

I've only seen the multicolor ones in pics here on TPF but they look bigger than the vernis and mono cles. Interesting that they're the same size. I would've bet money ( and lost ) that the mc was bigger !:smile:
I learn something new every day !

My mom has a mono cles and she carries no less than 12-15 cards in it. From credit cards,drivers license ,gift cards,SAMs and Costco card .
It holds alot !

That is cool and good to know. For me I just don't like the fact that if you put 12-15 cards in there when you go to the checkout line you have a stack of cards you have to pull out and dig through. I prefer a wallet.

Actually, I hadn't compared when I replied but will do it later on and report back!:smile:

I've only seen the multicolor ones in pics here on TPF but they look bigger than the vernis and mono cles. Interesting that they're the same size. I would've bet money ( and lost ) that the mc was bigger !:smile:
I learn something new every day !

I have a non-LV cles and I use it everyday. I put my driver's license, one debit card, cash, a very flat thumb drive, coins and receipts. Also, my keys hang from it. I use it when I don't feel like carrying a bag or getting into my purse.

I have been waiting for the mono to become available in the website. It was finally available on Tuesday, but I hesitated because I just bought a preowned bag and the next day it was sold out again!!

I have a damier ebene cles and it has made my life so much easier! I still carry a wallet but I keep the cles clipped to my keys. I keep my drivers license, debit card, Dunkin donuts card, and usually a 20. SO CONVENIENT! I love not having to take out my wallet to pay for gas, a quick purchase, coffee etc. I also grab and go when I don't need my whole bag or am running into a store. I bought it bc it was "cute" on my keys and it has become one of my most used pieces!

I recently got my cles in pomme, had already had one in mono. I love having it, as stated, it is great to grab and go with a license, a few cards and some bills when I don't want to take a bag. I also wanted a small piece in vernis especially pomme. It is stiffer and larger than the mono, but I am getting used to it. I love seeing the bright pop of color and it makes me smile. I think you should get one. I don't think you will regret it and there are some new gorgeous colors to choose from.

I totally agree with you!!! I also have a pomme cles in vernis and I have been using it since last summer. It has even taken the place of my wallet since I have all I need in the
cles and I am good to go. I also love the pop of color with me all the time.

I have a DE cles and it's my most used LV item ever! I always keep my travel pass in it, and sometimes I put my cards and/or cash and coins in it if I need to do a quick run to the store and can't be bothered carrying a wallet. In fact, it was more or less my wallet for three years. I keep my house keys attached to it too, which makes it easier to find them in my bag since I just have to find my cles (that, and I don't have to worry about forgetting my travel pass at home). I'm going to get a vernis cles as soon as I can decide on a color :smile:

My mom has a mono cles and she carries no less than 12-15 cards in it. From credit cards,drivers license ,gift cards,SAMs and Costco card .
It holds alot !

I agree! It holds more than you would think and a nice feature is that even when I put 18 cards inside, it does not get bulky. I never leave home without it. It is my most used LV piece :biggrin:

It is a great investment and will last a long time - get one before they become too expensive !