cles - how versatile and is it a LV must?

cola262 said:
In all the threads about cles, no one seems to mention the way I use it...birth control pill holder. It's the perfect shape and very discreet.

Also when bringing an evening purse, my wallet doesn't fit so I use a cles for cards and cash.

Love it! Lol!

hmmm... I don't know. I think if I had to choose between a cles and a zippy coin purse, I would go for the zippy coin purse. The difference in price isn't that much...

I use my cles all the time when I'm just running some errands or just too lazy to bring a bag. Just stick all my cards and some cash in, hook on my keys and I'm ready to go.

I use mine to hold a few cards and my house keys! It's actually quite a bit bigger than I thought it would be. I'm so pleased with mine :smile: Definitely a must have!

Last edited:
It has my keys on the hook. In the pouch I have my license, insurance card, library cards, etc., a credit card, some cash, a few band aids, rubberband, and a couple sticks of gum. If I ever want to run a quick errand without a bag I just grab my keys and go. I use one every day.

I keep my keys on the hook. They are big fobs so it works. Inside, I keep business cards. For a night out or a concert, cash, I'd a d a credit card goes in the cles.

I hook my keys on the chain and keep the following inside: loyalty cards, drivers license, insurance card, and I'll pop in a debit or credit card to just run out with only the cles occasionally.

I use mine as a wallet and sometimes use the hook for my house and car keys. I downsized and put all my cards and cash from my ZCW in my cles. Works well without the bulk and weight of a regular wallet which I still use from time to time :smile:

I use it to hold my DL,Mil ID, Debit card, membership Cards and some cash! It's my grab and go little wallet! I use mine everyday, I luv it and I find it very convenient!

Mine is just hanging on my D ring. I tried to put keys on it, I didn't really like that. I do love it just hanging in my bag. I am sure I will find some way to use it. I love the cles, it is just too cute.