Which of these would you pick?

• Leather Gel

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Leather Cream

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Leather Wax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi! New to the forum and was hoping to get some help with my Elgin. The handles are starting to look a bit worn and I wondered whether anyone had used the collonil coloured cream on a mulberry to pep it up a bit? I have the neutral cream but think it needs a bit more than that. Thanks!

Having a problem with my Lily that I haven't had with any of my other bags. The colour (deer brown, glossy goat) is rubbing off slightly on areas where the hardware pushes against the leather.

Unable to upload a photo of my bag but this image from someone else shows the area: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-q8OIjyw8l.../PFLzeB1EArI/s1600/Mulberry+Lily+Hardware.jpg

The area is the gold hardware that links to the chain strap on the outside. I bought the bag preloved recently and have only just noticed the colour rubbing. I treat my bags with Collonil products regularly and want to stop it getting worse.

Anyone have any suggestions of how I can stop it spreading? :smile:

Help me please!

I foolishly and thoughtlessly took my Alexa oak polished buffalo out yesterday when it was raining. First time I have carried this bag, and I foolishly did not protect with waterproof spray as I have my other Mulberrys. Now it has these little dark water spots all over the front and the sides and I'm devastated. It is not terribly noticeable but I would rather it wasn't there. I never experienced anything like this with my oak soft buffalo all the times I took it out in the rain without protection, and since I had read over and over again that the polished buffalo is more sturdy I guess I took it for granted.

What can I do about this? The spots look less visible than they did yesterday so I don't know if the bag just needs to dry "thoroughly"? The leather feels completely dry to me, and the watermarks seem to have "set".