Clanalois Collection

Awww, thanks for the comments...

I've been studying for a medical school exam called "USMLE Step 1," better known as "Boards." Basically I study nearly 12 hours a day, just to be able to answer 350 questions within 8 hours. :hrmm: The reason I'm studying so much is because I want to be able to score well and get my dream residency after I graduate. At this point I'm confident I will pass. I'm putting in extra mileage to get a few extra percentile points.

Unfortunately I haven't found much time for fun with family and whatnot. I'm upset about it, but I'll be back after my exam is over (June 15). I just hope my efforts will be well worth it.

Thanks for asking. :sad:

Good luck with your exam girl ! Happy studying
lookitup.gif

Clanalois,
We do miss you, but completely understand how stressed you must be. My hubby went through the same exam. The hard work and effort will truly pay off. Good luck to you! You'll do just fine I'm sure!

boxyandme said:
Clanalois,
We do miss you, but completely understand how stressed you must be. My hubby went through the same exam. The hard work and effort will truly pay off. Good luck to you! You'll do just fine I'm sure!

You know what it's like...it must have been very difficult on your end. I see how upset my own family and guy have been, but they've been nothing but supportive. It's people like you who keep us going. :heart:

And dreams of handbags and shoes...:yes:

Thanks Clanalois. I'll remind my hubby of that whenever he gets real crabby about my spending habits! I'm sure you're just dying to get the blasted test over with so you can get back to enjoying life. You're almost there. Hang in there.