Clanalois Collection

The thing about the goat's spine actually makes me kinda sad :sad: Poor goat. I love the Suhali line, but I try not to think of the fact it came off an animal, hehe.

Amanda: Thanks! I totally love the purple Madison, it's so Carrie Bradshaw!

tomato_juice: Thanks. :smile:

elle: Yeah, it's kind of sad that a little goat was sacrificed for this bag (or two goats?), but I think of it as a tribute to the goat and that he or she will live on and be worshipped forever in a loving manner. :P

LV_girly: Thanks! Yes, I take all of my pictures at maximum resolution.

bunny: Thanks! I like the Popincourt because it's quite uncommon and very feminine. Not many people seem to like it, but I love it.

darelgirl: Thanks!

Everybody else: Thank you for your nice comments, especially regarding my photography "skills." I suppose I just take a lot of photos and pick which one comes out best, lol! I wish I could share techniques, but all I have is one: hold the camera very, very still, or get a tripod. :smile:

I'll start answering individual posts from now on, too. :love::love::love:

More pictures! I'm copying this from my thread in the LV forum.

It was snowing today and I thought, "Man, it would be really cool if I wore my favorite fluffy white sweater with my Le Fab!" I came home and decided to take a picture with it, too. My colleagues couldn't stop commenting about the bag, lol.

:love::love::love::love::love: Suhali
lefab29kt.jpg

First picture's not that great because I didn't use flash.

lefab13eo.jpg