Clanalois Collection

1. Here is my collection thus far. I love each and every one of my bags and I've made sure that each one has had a lot of time to play outside. :smile: There will definitely be additions in the future. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very impressive and great pictures!

3. Very nice! Love that suhali :biggrin:

4. Wow

5. Suhali is definitely impressive, and I really like the black epi jasmin !

6. Great colllection!!! Love your suhali!!! What is the orange one??? It is beautiful!!!

7. Thanks for approving my thread, Vlad!

I didn't add my beloved Coach bags. The purple satin Madison is very Carrie Bradshaw, in my opinion! Super chic and super luxe.
    [​IMG]

8. Thanks! The orange one is a Summer 05 Prada "Paglia+Vit. Daino+Lucer" large satchel. The outside is straw but the inside is super-soft leather in the same orange that is on the outside. The buckle is some sort of lizard -- the SA quoted it as python. It looks super-hot with a white outfit in the summer.

9. Love the guccissima hobo and the cerises bucket! Lucky you! Thanks for sharing your lovely collection!

10. It's a real beauty!!!:love:

11. Simply Lovely !!!

12. Very nice collection! Love all your LV and the Prada is super funky...love it!

13. It's a great collection

14. Great collection. Love your LV cerises pieces, LV popincourt and the gorgeous purple Coach!

15. Beautiful collection!
    I look forward to seeing your future purchases.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice