CL Starter Kit!

Thanks I will definately post pics!!! man I am excited!

So i think I have decided to do a

black leather~decollete or simple
Miss Allen J~leopard
La Donna - Black patent! (I love this shoe!!!)
Something in Nude!

I also want a navy shoe are there ertain styles that come in Navy?

I have the Eventa in navy patent. They are the perfect navy in my opinion! Barney's and Saks carried them.

The helmuts you will need to size down at least a full size 37 or 37.5 if 38.5 is your CL size. Some ladies needed to size up 1 full size with the La Donnas but I think that depends on if you have a narrower foot. CL sizing differs with each style.

^^^Thanks for the sizing!

So here is the update:

Neiman Marcus:
Architeks~black/red
LaDonna~Black patent

Barneys:
Miss Allen J in leopard

Saks: Black simple pump!

I would also like a nude no prive(where can I get this?)

So here is the update:

Neiman Marcus:
Architeks~black/red
LaDonna~Black patent

Barneys:
Miss Allen J in leopard

I don't think they are out yet but according to the beverly Hills store they should be comming soon. Who, knows, they may pop up on Saks next week, They are so sneaky that way! I know I am getting either the NP, VP or the simple, what ever gets in front of me first.:yes:

How exciting to dive right into your collecting, you lucky woman! Sizing on Louboutins is so crazy, though...that is the only frustrating part to me. Sizes are hard to find so I buy on line a lot, and end up sending a lot back for bigger/smaller. To me, Manolos are fairly consistent, but I have CLs in sizes from 37 to 39!!!

^ Yeah I agree the sizing is super hard! However I am anxious to get them and I want the first 5 to be just right LOL... I am on the hunt for the bourge boots right now! If I get those i have the others planned out with
Miss allen j
La donna
architeks~red/black
nude prives

I think its sounds perfect!

^ Yeah I agree the sizing is super hard! However I am anxious to get them and I want the first 5 to be just right LOL... I am on the hunt for the bourge boots right now! If I get those i have the others planned out with
Miss allen j
La donna
architeks~red/black
nude prives

I think its sounds perfect!
Perfect indeed!!:yes:

Do they have more sizes than most stores at the Beverly Hills store? Just wondering.

Can't wait to get them! First I need to wear my Lady Gres out..haha
One of the gals here said to call her. I need to go find the post, because she was great about hooking you up and she could help with the new stuff they will be getting. I think her name was Alisa, SA's that is. She just happened to have my size in those I thought I would give her my business since she seemed happy to help me. Have you at least been wearing them around your home to break them in? How do they fit? I bet those fit well, they just look like they would.:tup:

Here's to our shoe order on Firday:drinkup: I am on the left, since I have shorter hair, you are on the right because that is the virgin margaritta. I wanted you to get the right drink.

So here is the update:

Neiman Marcus:
Architeks~black/red
LaDonna~Black patent

Barneys:
Miss Allen J in leopard

Great choices and variety for your first CL's You have a great DH!

One of the gals here said to call her. I need to go find the post, because she was great about hooking you up and she could help with the new stuff they will be getting. I think her name was Alisa, SA's that is. She just happened to have my size in those I thought I would give her my business since she seemed happy to help me. Have you at least been wearing them around your home to break them in? How do they fit? I bet those fit well, they just look like they would.:tup:

Here's to our shoe order on Firday:drinkup: I am on the left, since I have shorter hair, you are on the right because that is the virgin margaritta. I wanted you to get the right drink.

Yes, I have been wearing them everyday at home just because they are so gorgeous. LOL. But also because I need to break in my shoes before I go out in them. I feel like I'm not wearing my own shoes and that I might fall if I haven't worn them in the privacy of my own home. :yes: The Lady Gres fit really well..I didn't think they would before I ordered them but they fit nicely without any huge gap near my heel.

Aw yay :girlsigh: We look very happy with our margaritas..I can see us talking excitedly about our CL purchases. :yahoo: