CL Starter Kit!

Where did you get yellow patent simples??? pm me or something lol

Yellow patent simples went on sale at Barneys. There were very few pairs left from my understanding. I had a pair on hold with my SA and I passed b/c there were just too many others I couldn't resist. lol

Try calling Barneys and have a SA do a search.

Great ideas on the starter kit!

My ideal starter kit would be:

1) Black Simple Pumps 85, very classic, basic heel
2) Decolette 868 another timeless style but with a higher heel
3) Rolando, 120mm heel with a covered platform
4) Helmut, unique cut, also super sexy
5) Pigalle, Louboutin classic

Those are the basic Louboutin styles that I think every woman should have. I only have two but once I graduate hopefully I can collect the rest!

Congrats on the start of a new addiction! As far as sticking to 100mm and less you can try obviously the simple pumps and the pigalle or yoyo with the sculpted heel. Also the very prive comes in a chunky 70mm. Post pics when you get your haul!

How do you like the VP with the chunky heel?? I think it is growing on me.

I am majorly excited! I am going to NM next week to chose several pair then saks etc! I have it in my mind to get a nude patent, black patent, black leather, miss allen j (barneys) as for the 5th pair I may wait and look for the helmuts or something in either navy or metallic! I have a feeling that I will not be stopping at 5 LOL! Maybe a round 10 pair will hold me over LOL

My ideal starter kit would be:

1) Black Simple Pumps 85, very classic, basic heel
2) Decolette 868 another timeless style but with a higher heel
3) Rolando, 120mm heel with a covered platform
4) Helmut, unique cut, also super sexy
5) Pigalle, Louboutin classic

Those are the basic Louboutin styles that I think every woman should have. I only have two but once I graduate hopefully I can collect the rest!

I agree. I would add the Very Prive to that list. They are the most basic and classic Louboutin styles.

How do you like the VP with the chunky heel?? I think it is growing on me.

The lower chunky heel is not me. I like my shoes to have some va-va-va-voom!

I agree. I would add the Very Prive to that list. They are the most basic and classic Louboutin styles.

The lower chunky heel is not me. I like my shoes to have some va-va-va-voom!
Yeah, I think the slimmer heel would look a bit more classic. I would love a pair but trying to decide if I should wait for patent or go for black kid or the tobacco now and get nudes later. I hate trying to decide!:upsidedown::shrugs::shrugs: I love them all.

I would get:

1. Nude Yoyo / No Prives / Very Prives
2. Black Very Prives / No Prives
3. Black Pigalle / Docellete 868 / Rolando
4. Bourge Boots
5. Simple Pumps

Okay so I know that once you purchase one pair of CL its like an addiction! DH has agreed to get me anywhere from 3-5 pairs for christmas give or take depending on how much each pair is! Like if I get all simple pumps LOL I can get at least 5 pair! I know that there are some more fun CL's out there too but what would you get to get your collection started?

I just want to know what you think are the MUST HAVES in CL!

I was thinking a top 5 list

I know that I thinking about these!
1. Simple~ not sure black probably $530
2.Decollette ~Black leather $550
3.La Donna~ Black patent leather $600
4. Miss Allen J in leopard $710
5. Yo-yo or prive/very prive~ would love a metallic $560-760

Tell me what you think and what you would chose! I think getting 5 pair at the same time is a little stressful for me but at the same time fun!!

So what desicions have you made? I saw this morning you wanted the new black patent's on Sak's. Very nice. Anything else? I have just started my collection as well.:tup:

So glad you asked!

I am ordering simple pumps from saks and la donna patent from neimans and the Miss Allen J's from Barneys whew!

I am still searching for a yoyo nude patent and may be getting some sale and/or helmuts but those will take some searching.

Oh and those preorders don't count towards this christmas purchase ;)

So glad you asked!

I am ordering simple pumps from saks and la donna patent from neimans and the Miss Allen J's from Barneys whew!

I am still searching for a yoyo nude patent and may be getting some sale and/or helmuts but those will take some searching.

Oh and those preorders don't count towards this christmas purchase ;)

Good for you! I ordered the camel patent slingblacks today. I love the Miss Allen J's and the La Donna's too. Good choices!!:tup::flowers::flowers: