***CL Sizing Info & Advice •*READ FIRST PAGE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
I need help in sizing for Pigalle 85 and Simples 70, please.

So far I have VPs, Mater Claudes, Altadama 100, all in size 41 and great fit.
Balacorta flats in 41, but too big, need half size smaller.

Thank you in advance!

Hi,
I need some help with sizing for the Summerissima.

In CL I have Pigalle 100 in 38.5
Very Prive Patent 38

What size would be best for me in the Summerissima? I have seen people say TTS or 1/2 size down, so not sure if the 38 would be ok as that is what I am leaning towards.

Lollipop_ said:
Hi ladies

I'm looking at purchasing a pair of nude pigalle 85. I'm a 38.5 in the patent pigalle 100. What size do u think I should order? I've read that the non-patent leather can stretch a bit more than the patent? But on the website, it says to size a full size up?

Thanks in advance!

What website? I found them TTS. If its NAP, they have consistently wrong sizing info.

NorCalShoeGal said:
Hi :smile:
I feel the Bianca 120s are more comfortable (lower pitch), i love the simple 100s or new simple 120s (SUPER comfy!). I don't own the RonRon, but hear the toe box is really short/cramped. I prefer the lady daf over the daf... just a little more security with the strap. My feet are 9.5" long & 3.25" wide. My CL TTS is 37.5. I have the Biancas (120 & 140) both TTS 37.5, the new simple I went up 1/2 sz to 38. The daf i wear TTS 37.5 but bought the lady daf in 38. Feels little more comfy but still secure. At 160mm you don't want any slippage!
HTH :smile:

Totally agree. (went TTS with new simple, Bianca, daf. .5 up with Lady Daf)

Speedah said:
Morphing wedges...the more I see these the more I like them even though they're a little weird. :P What sizing are they similar to? I'm between a 40-40.5 in Ron Rons, VPs (old sizing), and Miss Boxe just depending on the material. Usually between a 40.5-41 in Decolletes.

Would a 40.5 be a safe bet?

Thanks in advance, ladies! :flowers:

I tend to go .5 up in CL booties, I know jenaywins has or had them. Maybe message her?

lightpinkdaisy said:
Hi all!
I need help in sizing for Pigalle 85 and Simples 70, please.

So far I have VPs, Mater Claudes, Altadama 100, all in size 41 and great fit.
Balacorta flats in 41, but too big, need half size smaller.

Thank you in advance!

I would go on both same as your VP size

Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase a pair of Pigalles 120 and Pigalle platos 140 but need some help on sizing. I'd appreciate any advice/feedback!

I'm a size 37 in VPs, altadamas, Pigalle 100, greissmos, ronrons. I do have a pair of old simples in 36.5 but I left them at the store to be stretched a couple of times before it was comfortable.

I tried on a Pigalle 120 36.5 and there was a little gap at the heel end but since there wasn't a 36 to try on I wasn't sure on my sizing.

What size Pigalle 120 and Pigalle Platos 140 would u recommend for me!

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase a pair of Pigalles 120 and Pigalle platos 140 but need some help on sizing. I'd appreciate any advice/feedback!

I'm a size 37 in VPs, altadamas, Pigalle 100, greissmos, ronrons. I do have a pair of old simples in 36.5 but I left them at the store to be stretched a couple of times before it was comfortable.

I tried on a Pigalle 120 36.5 and there was a little gap at the heel end but since there wasn't a 36 to try on I wasn't sure on my sizing.

Hi there. I am a US6.5 and wear size 36.5 for VP but could have gone up to 37 because the toe-box is very tight. 37s in Simples, Pigalle 100 and 36 for Pigalle 120s.

Pigalle Platos should be the same sizing as the Pigalle 120s.

Hope this helps.

rock_girl said:
Do the Bye Bye booties from last season size the same as the Harletty boots, and are they made from the same last? TIA!

I tried these on, the Bye Byes, and needed to go .5 up. Left them at the store though. . . . Was worried about comfort level. Good luck!

Lynx13 said:

P120 is 1 full size down from VP size.

Status
Not open for further replies.