***CL Sizing Info & Advice •*READ FIRST PAGE***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unless I'm in a CL twilight zone that link directed me right back to this thread.. Lol.

2. Lol! I am so sorry! I was on my phone when looking at this and I thought you were in a different thread! My mistake! I am sorry! :smile:

3. Hello ladies. Question here.

I am a 37 in Corneilles, which I believe is my true CL size.

I know everyone wears different Bianca sizes. My foot is slightly wider than normal and the wide is located at my top toe knuckle to the knuckle beneath my pinky toe (does that make sense??)

I understand the toe boxes are tighter, and I do have a big big toe, so would I go half size down or TTS? I am really nervous about heel slippage.

4. Hi! I wear a 38 in Corneilles (favorite!) and a 37.5 in Biancas. I have a bunionette under my pinkie toe so I think I have a wider foot in the same area as you.

Hope this helps!

5. Yes, it helps! Thank you!! I think I'm going to order half a size down and TTS just in case and then send one back. I'm assuming the 0.5 down will be the way to go. I have shorter toes, so I think the Bianca will work okay for me, knock on wood. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.