CL Authenticity FAQ: What NOT to Look For!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You're very welcome, everyone! Hopefully this will quell some fears.

2. Thanks Laureen!

3. Precisely!!

4. SHOULD save unnecessary questions.. unfortunately people don't like to search :sad:

We'll just have to keep this bumped up towards the top if it doesn't get stickied! Anyone know how we can get something stickied? Do we have to PM Swanky and see if she will do it?

5. This is such a helpful thread. Thanks for taking the time to do this Laureen, and thanks to those who provided pictures. I've never seen the tab thing before.

6. ^^^ I think so. But there may be a limit to the number of sticky threads. Also, it may have to go in the Reference Library which is great to have, but I think threads can get lost up there, i.e. sizing, etc.

This is a great thread, laureen! Thanks for organizing it. :tup:

7. I'd rather keep it here than stickied in the reference library. I feel like that library is a great idea in theory but a LOT of newcomers miss it completely and post unnecessary threads.

8. This is a great idea! Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to make it Laureen! :smile: Answered quite a few of my questions!

9. Thank you Laureen for putting this together!

10. Thank you so much Laureen! You are a wealth of knowledge!

11. Fantastic job Lauren!:yahoo:

12. Thanks for doing this laureen!! You did such a nice job explaining things and the comparison pics are great! This definitely needs to be a sticky

13. Thanks for putting this together Laureen.:flowers:

14. Great thread!

15. Thanks, Laureen!