Chloe Woody Small Raffia Bucket Bag

Hey guys! This is my first time posting in the Chloe forum and I've never actually been interested in anything for Chloe previously (I have a masculine/refined style which is literally the opposite of Chloe lol). BUT I was flipping through Saks's mailed catalogue and my heart skipped a beat when I saw this little Chloe bag. I'M OBSESSED! I think it's the perfect raffia summer bag. It's new this coming season and doesn't seem to be talked about anywhere and the only store that has it is Neiman's for preorder. Says it'll ship latest by May.

I did call the Chloe store here in NYC and they said they'll be getting it in the next couple of weeks and they're going to send me photos of the bag once they have them. I'm so excited! It's been many months since my heart fluttered over a new bag. Also I'm shocked at Chloe's extremely reasonable price points for a designer brand (this bag is $570!). Refreshing compared to all of the other brands notorious for price increases :eek:

1613669617940.png
1613669631544.png

The whole Chloé Woody raffia line is tdf!
I got myself the big basket.

I think the rather reasonable prices for this collection is the fact, that these bags are made in corporation with a Kenyan initiative that provides fair working environments and payment to the women HAND weaving these baskets.
And that’s also a probably the reason, why these baskets/bags need longer to come back in stock.