Chloe Woody Small Raffia Bucket Bag

I definitely take this on trips with me! I wouldn’t necessarily use it as my travel bag but I have a beach trip coming up and will bring this one along. The drawstring closure is quite tight too so no worries of anything falling out or anyone reaching in. Also very light weight so easy to wear all day.

Is this bag good for travelling?

I definitely take this on trips with me! I wouldn’t necessarily use it as my travel bag but I have a beach trip coming up and will bring this one along. The drawstring closure is quite tight too so no worries of anything falling out or anyone reaching in. Also very light weight so easy to wear all day.
Sorry, forgot to tag you! But this was in reply to your question above

Do you guys think I can justify keeping both or have I lost it? I really try to keep my collection streamlined and minimal. Majority of the bags in my collection are on the expensive side so I try to be more cautious with those. I love these bucket bags for the park with my kids or trips. They’re the exact same size for reference

IMG_3190.jpeg

IMG_3191.jpeg

Do you guys think I can justify keeping both or have I lost it? I really try to keep my collection streamlined and minimal. Majority of the bags in my collection are on the expensive side so I try to be more cautious with those. I love these bucket bags for the park with my kids or trips. They’re the exact same size for reference

View attachment 5812037

View attachment 5812038
They’re very different. If you love both; can afford both; and will use both, then why not. :smile:
(I say this having bought two wicker bags recently myself lol

They’re very different. If you love both; can afford both; and will use both, then why not. :smile:
(I say this having bought two wicker bags recently myself lol
Thanks for weighing in! I too have a raffia/wicker bag problem. They’re so tempting lol. I personally feel guilty when bags sit so I need to weigh how often Ill grab either and if they’ll fill different voids for me. Worst case I’m sure my mom will gladly take one of these off my hands :P

• Haha
Reactions: 880