Chinkee21's first RM!!! Come in and see!

beautiful chinkee! this isn't the old hardware! well it is, but it was the studded hardware the RM used for the Fall2007 resort collection. The old hardware basically was tassels, instead of the thick zipper and studs, and the silver/gold was not signatured.
I see!! I love that hardware with the tassels...I wonder when I can get my hands on one..:sweatdrop:

Chinkee, I love your night blue!:love: What a beautiful color! Just curious, can you find RM bags in HK? Is it popular there? I'm thinking about buying a clutch for my girlfriend who lives there. It will be more special if it is not sold in HK. TIA.
As far as I know, RM bags are not available here in HK, I don't see them in major department stores. You are such a sweet guy!!! She will love the leather and design of RM!! Which clutch did you have in mind?:smile:

As far as I know, RM bags are not available here in HK, I don't see them in major department stores. You are such a sweet guy!!! She will love the leather and design of RM!! Which clutch did you have in mind?:smile:[/quote]

Oops, I meant my best friend, not "girlfriend". (I'm a woman!) :lol:

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting her a Lex clutch. It's a great design, like a mini Matinee, which is my favorite RM style.

As far as I know, RM bags are not available here in HK, I don't see them in major department stores. You are such a sweet guy!!! She will love the leather and design of RM!! Which clutch did you have in mind?:smile:

Oops, I meant my best friend, not "girlfriend". (I'm a woman!) :lol:

Anyway, I'm thinking about getting her a Lex clutch. It's a great design, like a mini Matinee, which is my favorite RM style.[/quote]

:roflmfao: Sorry for misunderstanding!! Oh she will love it definitely!!