Chinkee21's first RM!!! Come in and see!

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Here she is ladies! After waiting for 5 long days, finally, my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Dusty is here!! I couldn't wait til I get home, so I sneaked some pics while at work! Hehe! She has the softest leather!! Could rival 05 Bbags, I swear!!:sweatdrop: The color is almost the same IRL, just a shade darker than 06 Greige Bbag! Enjoy! Please someone enlarge her for me, for the love of me, I still can't figure how to attach directly to my post!

Attachments

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Here she is ladies! After waiting for 5 long days, finally, my Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Dusty is here!! I couldn't wait til I get home, so I sneaked some pics while at work! Hehe! She has the softest leather!! Could rival 05 Bbags, I swear!!:sweatdrop: The color is almost the same IRL, just a shade darker than 06 Greige Bbag! Enjoy! Please someone enlarge her for me, for the love of me, I still can't figure how to attach directly to my post!
She's beautiful! :yahoo:Beautiful photos, too!

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
:cutesy::ty:everyone for your sweet comments!!

Shopbopchic, they have it in Night in LB site, and also Dusty/silverspot in revolve. :yes:

purple, it really is so soft and thick!!