Chinkee21's first RM!!! Come in and see!

I am so jealous! I should have picked one up earlier and now that I've waited they are almost all gone! :sad: I think the only place now is Muse Ten, but of course no discount. Aargh!

Congrats on a gorgeous bag!

Check out my new Night Blue MAB, ladies!!! Me likey!!!:yahoo: Now I understand what you all mean when talking about the old and new hardware!! I think I prefer the new silver hardware, it has Rebecca's name imprinted in each piece and looks more....sleek? But i love the gold hardware just the same!!:love: Someone, please enlarge it for me!:flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_2805_resize.JPG
    IMG_2805_resize.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2804_resize.JPG
    IMG_2804_resize.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 51
Oh purpley goodness!

attachment.php

attachment.php

beautiful chinkee! this isn't the old hardware! well it is, but it was the studded hardware the RM used for the Fall2007 resort collection. The old hardware basically was tassels, instead of the thick zipper and studs, and the silver/gold was not signatured.

Chinkee, I love your night blue!:love: What a beautiful color! Just curious, can you find RM bags in HK? Is it popular there? I'm thinking about buying a clutch for my girlfriend who lives there. It will be more special if it is not sold in HK. TIA.