Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

Attachments

• IMG_20190621_170544_resized_20190621_081233737.jpg
    IMG_20190621_170544_resized_20190621_081233737.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 275
Quadridge mousse stole has its turn today.
View attachment 4465235

This is so wonderful on you lanit!

Thank you purse forum for letting me share my first chiffon Della Cavalleria 140 from SS2018 in Blue/Rouge/Vert

Gorgeous! Congrats again! I'll have to go back and find one of the washing discussions we all had last year, but if you want to read about the care of them, and prefer to care for them yourself rather than have them cleaned elsewhere, there's been a good amount of discussion of the pros and cons and everyone has their own comfort level with mousseline care.

Perfection, love this green

Quite lovely, congratulations

Warm here today so I'm joining you ladies. This photo is especially for @Bova123 because I'm not sure I ever managed to post Polo on here yet

Stunning on you pt! You really look great in the color and love the matching lippy!

This is so wonderful on you lanit!

Gorgeous! Congrats again! I'll have to go back and find one of the washing discussions we all had last year, but if you want to read about the care of them, and prefer to care for them yourself rather than have them cleaned elsewhere, there's been a good amount of discussion of the pros and cons and everyone has their own comfort level with mousseline care.

Stunning on you pt! You really look great in the color and love the matching lippy!

Thank you, and thanks for noticing as I don't wear lipstick often, that's my new Guerlain Rouge G matte lipstick bought online sight unseen with no proper reviews either. Thank goodness it worked.

Fabulous!!! Paddock is one of my favorites in mousseline.

I have Paddock too, this is Polo de Bagatelle but they look so similar I also thought it was Paddock for ages. You would look fab in this cw too.

Reactions: BBC