Scarves Chiffon (mousseline) scarves

Thank you bunnycat...I was actually concerned that the pink would look too pastel-y on me, and although it is light, it has a purple undertone which seems to take it out of the pastel realm if that makes sense! I am very pleased though, already got two compliments today out running errands :smile:

Yes- I think this is one of those "magic" colors, that you think isn't going to work but somehow does...

Reactions: Bova123
So this just happened! I have been longing for this mousseline stole (my first) since seeing it here on both @froufrou and @arabesques . It is just gorgeous, I love it. Many thanks to the wonderful Jan of Its All Goode (our own @sdsurfchick). :biggrin: Polo de Bagatelle by Le Clerc! View attachment 4461820
Oh so glad it went to a good home! I came so close to buying this and then it was SOLD. She who hesitates is lost!
Looks wonderful on you.

So this just happened! I have been longing for this mousseline stole (my first) since seeing it here on both @froufrou and @arabesques . It is just gorgeous, I love it. Many thanks to the wonderful Jan of Its All Goode (our own @sdsurfchick). :biggrin: Polo de Bagatelle by Le Clerc! View attachment 4461820
I saw this on Jan's site last week and was hoping it would go to someone special. So glad it's you... congrats! :smile:

Oh so glad it went to a good home! I came so close to buying this and then it was SOLD. She who hesitates is lost!
Looks wonderful on you.
Oh so sorry scarf1...now I have to look to your posts on how to style this stole format. I'm so used to the large square formats that I've forgotten how to wear a long oblong shape!!

Twins with me too! :ghi5:

Irresistible in every way, cute and elegant
Oh YAY! Why did I not know you had this one as well? I just love it, and feel very lucky to have found it...I've been searching for a long time!!

I saw this on Jan's site last week and was hoping it would go to someone special. So glad it's you... congrats! :smile:
Awww, thanks so much ElainePG. It is just perfect!

And thank you all for the many "likes"!

Bova, this looks gorgeous on you! We are cousins on this one (I have a blue/bronze changeant) and your looks completely different! Amazing find....congrats!

Reactions: Bova123
How gorgeous, dear bova!! I love the watercolor effect of this design in a moussie. Moussies are so wonderful to begin with but you add this, and boom, instant love... congrats!

Bova, this looks gorgeous on you! We are cousins on this one (I have a blue/bronze changeant) and your looks completely different! Amazing find....congrats!
Thanks so much hopiko, I believe we are cousins and/or twins on quite a few scarves!!

this is fantastic scarf! Well done!
Thank you kindly katriona!

How gorgeous, dear bova!! I love the watercolor effect of this design in a moussie. Moussies are so wonderful to begin with but you add this, and boom, instant love... congrats!
Thank you joannadyne, I do love it very much, only my third moussie, yet somehow I don't think it will be my last!!!

Congrats dear Bova! Looks amazing on you!
Thank you dear lanit, I feel very Isadora Duncan-ish when wearing it!!

Quadridge mousse stole has its turn today.
View attachment 4465235
Just wonderful on you lanit, and worn with such ease and grace!