Chicago LV Meet

Yea...I agree mid-late April, that way the weather will hopefully be warmer - although we will have to plan for RAIN - but that's okay it will be fun!!!

...oh yea, GO BEARS!!!!

Yay...Go sox and bears!!! I [heart] Chicago!! and I don't heart the cubs...ugh.

Anyways, excited for the meet sometime in April...

hmmmm....so I sense a southsider? :graucho: Or possibly someone in the western burbs? :graucho: HA! HA!

It's hillarious out Chicago is split between the Cubs and the Sox but at least we can all agree on da Bears!!!

So I was looking through the calendar. Here are the weekends in April that we can choose from (excluding Easter weekend and I also just found out my Mom is coming down for a week as well):

April 20-22
April 27-29

We can also push it into May if there is not much response....but I know we all tend to get busier in May with gardening and household stuff (plus kids getting out of school, etc.). If it was May, I wouldn't be available until the weekdn of May 11 (due to finals being during that week and needing to study, etc.) And I didn't want to push it up into March because the weather may be very blah!

So...those who are interested please post which weekend works better, or both, or none. And we can pick it up from there.
Please respond within the week.
Next step will be to finalize the weekend and then start making more plans (stores to visit, hotels, restaurants, etc.)

I'm in Chicago and I'd love to join! :yahoo: After getting frostbite and hypothermia as a result of walking two blocks on Michigan Avenue yesterday, I recommend we push the meeting forward as much as possible! :s