Chicago LV Meet

when i attended univ. in Madison, my friends and i used to drive down to chicago often... i have not been there in quite awhile! kinda miss it...

i don't think i can make it this spring... but hope you ladies have fun!

I know we've got to have more Chicago area people here!

I would love to make the trip, but I am taking care of my husband who has liver failure/cancer, a father with Parkinson's disease, and a mother who just was diagnosed with colon cancer. Then again, who knows what will happen in the next few months. Please keep me updated and maybe I can make it. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I would love to make the trip, but I am taking care of my husband who has liver failure/cancer, a father with Parkinson's disease, and a mother who just was diagnosed with colon cancer. Then again, who knows what will happen in the next few months. Please keep me updated and maybe I can make it. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I definetly will Smith! Please take care of yourself & your family :flowers:

Perhaps alot of them don't frequent the LV forum? I mentioned this thread to someone and she thought maybe it was only for people interested in LV....

I guess it is kind of geared towards people who frequent this sub-forum....although everyone is welcome...as I am sure we will be visiting several designers who are not LV!

Yea....anyone can plan a trip here to Chicago for the weekend - how aobut those living in Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin - it's a short drive over to Chicago ~ who knows, Da Bears could be the next Super Bowl champs - another fine reason to visit Chi-town!!

Do we have a date yet?

Yea....anyone can plan a trip here to Chicago for the weekend - how aobut those living in Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin - it's a short drive over to Chicago ~ who knows, Da Bears could be the next Super Bowl champs - another fine reason to visit Chi-town!!

Do we have a date yet?

Not yet....I was hoping for some more response.....BUT I think I'll go ahead later this week and start thinking of dates and getting input on what works for the most people :smile: