Chicago Hermes

i got my kelly 3 months ago, i went in the store and they actually have 3 kellys in the back, so you might get lucky as well, cant say that for a birkin when i was there they only have the birkin with the diamonds in it $140,000 +, my husaband will surely divorce me if a went home with that one, i am still on the list for a gold birkin.
my SA is Mauricio, very friendly and sweet.

Thanks for the tips! Yes, I definitely have interest in the H brand as a whole. I'm impatiently waiting for the fall stuff to come out so I can snag a purple Tohu Bohu shawl and check out the new scarves. If they have CDC cuffs, I'll be all over those too!

Any other tips for building a long-distance relationship? I hope to find "my" SA on my trip!

I'm in MI, but I'm trying to pick one store that will be my "home" store. Which of these has the friendliest SA's, a good selection of scarves and shawls, and (of course) a Birkin and Kelly waitlist that even someone like me with limited funds can get onto in a reasonable amount of time?

Sorry to keep bombarding you with questions, but the H bug has hit hard. Thank you for your advice!

Wow, all these recommendations for Charlotte. They must be doing something right! I was impressed when I called them with questions a few weeks ago. I spoke with Jason, and he was an absolute doll.

The Charlotte store was great to me when I called about a particular bag even though I have a SA in another area. They were soooo friendly and continue to email me with information from their store...true southern hospitality!!

Hello Hermes experts,

I will be in Chicago this weekend, and was wondering WHICH if any major Dept. Stores carry Hermes, or if there is an actual H boutique there.

I was wondering how available is the EVEYLYNE GM 2 ? Is it an item I could find at one of the stores and purchase off the shelf, or is it special order also? I would also appreciate knowing it's retail price.

Thanks everyone for all your help !!!!

I hope I can find one!

Amazing what you find if you go on the Hermes website ;)

Hermes
110 East Oak Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Tel. + 1 312 787 8175
Fax + 1 312 787 7351

Why not give them a call and see if they have the bag you want in stock, an Evelyne is a bag which is generally readily available but just depends on what colour you want

Evelynes start around $2,200 approximately but the GM is probably a little bit more. The Evelyne comes in 4 sizes and 2 configurations (with a large outer pocket and without) and 2 leathers (clemence (slouchy) and epsom (more structured). It also comes in leather & toile combinations. There is a brand new Evelyne 3 that is starting to appear that has an adjustable strap. I hope I haven't confused you!!

Good luck in your search!!! .... and have fun at H!!!