Chicago Hermes

ok..so visited the Chicago H store on my visit to the city. SAs were nice but it's a small store and really didn't see anything to purchase. Must say that one SA loved my Lindy bag and even commented on it. Glad that I checked it out though.

I'm hoping one of the Chicago store clients can help me. I'm trying to remember the name of the SA who helped me once. She's "older" compared to the other SAs and I think her name was Eleni or something like that but I'm not sure. Can anyone help? TIA.

I'm hoping one of the Chicago store clients can help me. I'm trying to remember the name of the SA who helped me once. She's "older" compared to the other SAs and I think her name was Eleni or something like that but I'm not sure. Can anyone help? TIA.
I think you are referring to Eleva. I may not have it exactly, but it's close;)

My SA in Troy told me that because of changes in NM's policies, my only hope for getting a Kelly or a Birkin is through a boutique or reseller. Apparently, NM management holds back the few bags they get for big NM spenders (she said $75K and up!).

I'm still keeping an eye out on resellers even though the super-fakes thread is making me paranoid. I have a trip to Chicago planned next month. So, how do I go about getting on the list long-distance? Thanks for any tips!

Hi, Kenzie - Your best bet is to spend time at the store getting to know one of the SAs & expressing genuine interest in H as a brand...not just a Kelly or Birkin. I don't believe that they have a "list". Good luck!