Chevron stock availability intelligence

Does anyone know if the Chevron pattern will be returning in Fall? I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a true red patent Chevron WOC. I was so disappointed that the coral did not meet my expectations. Thanks!

Jennifer

Hi ModaQueen,

Do you know the size of the red lambskin? Is it in m/l?

sorry, I meant 2 Jumbo Chevrons. I'm also looking for a m/l chevron in red, either lambskin or patent. NM didn't buy Chevron in m/l, so I would suggest calling Chanel or Saks. I even called chanel in Moscow, Russia and they are sold out... I can't find it anywhere! I guess I will keep checking with my local stores and see if anyone decides to return one...

I searched all over too and just couldn't find the red lambskin in m/l. I do know that Hirsh. has 1 red patent in m/l a couple of weeks ago. Not too sure if it's been sold by now...

sorry, I meant 2 Jumbo Chevrons. I'm also looking for a m/l chevron in red, either lambskin or patent. NM didn't buy Chevron in m/l, so I would suggest calling Chanel or Saks. I even called chanel in Moscow, Russia and they are sold out... I can't find it anywhere! I guess I will keep checking with my local stores and see if anyone decides to return one...

Hey Chevy WOC Gals,

Here is a piece of information I got from mothership in Paris. :biggrin:

Style numbers for Chevron WOC:
- A48185 Y01799 (for Patent)
==> Colors:
10107 (ecru color)
12409 (light purple color)
61347 (coral/orange color)
81643 (bright red color)
94305 (black color)

- A48185 Y01480 (for Lambskin)
==> Colors:
94058 (royal/cobalt blue color)
94305 (black color)
60234 (green color)

Official measurement: 19.5cm x 13cm x 3cm (Price: Euro980 for those who live in Europe)

Sad to say, as of today, only London has the black and royal blue lambskin. No boutiques in Europe have the other colors.

But you know, it's the fashion week in Paris, and today is Chanel's fashion show, so it's so busy and crazy around there....and these chevrons might just be too popular amongst the fashionista's...LOL!

So, if you want to buy, I guess USA will have more choices. (I even contacted Japan Ginza Tokyo Chanel which should have the most stocks in Asia. For chevron WOC, only Ginza store has 1 pink patent, 1 coral patent and 1 black lambskin left as of today.)

Also, Singapore and Hong Kong didn't buy the chevron WOC as well.

Hahahha...why do I have all these info? When Mia is in action, I mean it. :graucho:;)

Cheers!! ;)
thanks for the intel.
Longtime no see or no reveals.;)

NM in Houston Galleria had 1 Jumbo patent black Chevron as of yesterday and the lady said there is also a lambskin Chevron in stock. Gorgeous!

Hi ladies,

I'll be in LA and Las Vegas at the end of May, and am hunting high and low for a red patent chevron in jumbo or maxi size. I totally understand that my chances are probably close to nil :sad: but if anyone should have any invaluable intel as to which Chanel store, Saks, NM or Nordstrom might still stock the elusive red chevron, PUHLEEZ PM me.

THANKS SO MUCH!! I'm much obliged for any help I can get!