CHECK HERE FIRST for S/S 2007 colour, leather and bag style etc.... CHIT CHAT only

:confused1: hmmm... er,:rolleyes: ... :nuts: YES!! Bbags are out! They're done, over, dead! :yes:
Fashion editors and writers, please hand over all of your obsolete and tres embarrassing Bbag holdings and I will make sure they are euthanized most humanely, and are given a proper burial in the massive Bbag cemetary I have built in my closet.:wlae:

They won't be the "must-have" bag for 2007, but you won't look like a fashion victim if you carry one either. Actually, the fact that fashion mags are declaring them out may be a good thing because then hopefully, there will be a decline in the popularity of fakes while those who own the real thing will still carry theirs with pride.

oh and the funniest thing is that quite honestly, i never see b-bags out anyway...i was just in vegas for 3 days and didn't see ONE (except in NM when i went to see them)..and i was in NY for 3 days last month and i think i saw one.

so really...the fact is for me that they were never 'in' to begin with in terms of tons of people having them. so that is part of what i love about them. it's like a beautiful little goat leather smooshie secret.

:confused1: hmmm... er,:rolleyes: ... :nuts: YES!! Bbags are out! They're done, over, dead! :yes:
Fashion editors and writers, please hand over all of your obsolete and tres embarrassing Bbag holdings and I will make sure they are euthanized most humanely, and are given a proper burial in the massive Bbag cemetary I have built in my closet.:wlae:

:roflmfao:

I think there were those who were saying they would be out in 2006 as well (and someone will probably say it next year about 2008). It doesn't make the slight bit of difference to me whether they're in our out, as long as I'm enjoying them.

Thanks for all the answers!!! I think I will still get a b-bag...and probably love it regardless of whether it's the huge in thing. I was just really nervous because I purchased a Marc Jacobs Stam bag not realizing how it trendy it was...and now I regret it because it'll probably be out before long!!! These seem much more time-less and far less flashy, I can't wait to get one.

I HATE HATE trendy..I am so not a trendy person and I love that there are so many lovely ladies on here that love them but I also love that I don't see anyone w/ them. I switched over here from Coach which I have owned a ton of these and LV and I get sooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of seeing the same coach and same monogram lv around town. I have 3 balenciaga pieces on the way and I have never felt like this w/ a bag order before..it's hard to describe..it's like a husband..I have finally found the 'one' brand that I know I will love (even after my mishap last week w/ the truffle box!!)

Balenciaga is the only bag to grab my attention from LVs. I had Pradas, Guccis etc.....but it was only B Bag that I felt a deep craving for..I was like thinking and thinking and thinking about it day and night. I had Balenciaga fever!! I'm gonna be sick for a very long time.

:roflmfao: 1000's of bbags, all seasons, all colors on ebay for 25.-100. BIN. :yahoo:

Yep I agree, if it hadn't been for this forum (and lauren weissenbergers sec book, actually a bit boring) I would have never even known that they were in at one time.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Deco, you just brightened my day immensely. May I offer my services on the 'burial'?? I have a plot of my own, in case you run out of room!