CHECK HERE FIRST for S/S 2007 colour, leather and bag style etc.... CHIT CHAT only

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. or do i need to track down a red work now, and store it away??

i think i read somewhere that there was a red in the next color lineup..

all these beautiful red vif bags are keeping me up at night, calling my name!!

2. there is a vermillion... which is a bright red color

3. okay.. so there is hope for me..... i can wait till next season, and preorder a red work....

thank god,,, now i may actually get some sleep. thanks!!

has anyone seen swatches yet, or too early?

4. Vermillion is more like an orangey-red. I guess kind of like last season's rouille but redder.

5. I'm glad you asked this! I'm lusting after a red something myself. And yep, I think Vermillion is more orange... at least, I had a dress once and the color was Vermillion and my husband called it the carrot dress :shrugs:

6. oooh..are the new colors announced??? i havent been here in a little bit

7. New 2007 List according to Atelier Naff:
    • Naturel
    • Truffe
    • Cafe/Marrone/Dark chocolate
    • Vert gazon (grass green)
    • Vert d'eau (water green)
    • Marine/Dark sea
    • Turquoise
    • Rouge vermillon

8. I'm loving the fact there's another turqoise color coming out :love:

9. I think it will be more of an ORANGE/red too.

10. Dark sea and water green sound very intriguing to me :P

11. I'm really wanting either a marine day or city. Your thoughts? And can I order this now?

12. I don't think they've hit the stores yet, except BalNY...but you could maybe order by phone from them if you aren't near NYC.

13. Messengerbaglover I am going to BalNYC on Thurs . I can check out what they have and report back.

14. THANKS! I actually called and they don't have any of the marine with NON-giant hardware. That's probably a good thing!

15. You should get your name on a waiting list now, because thats who gets the bags first and then whatever is left is available to the general public.