Château Scandinave #6

Evening [emoji3] Tomorrow another day at the beach and shopping in the evening. I was amazed to find a white sunhat at a store for $10, very much like the one in my avatar. I have a thing for big hats

Congrats kashmira, finishing an extensive home project is so fun and you will probably edit your wardrobe a bit and gradually buy some new pieces ( that is what I would do) during your travels. I like the classic white look, the door panels look great! Framed H gavroche sounds wonderful!

Today another day at the beach and shopping center in the evening. This time we will walk, because it's good to get some exercise (love the warm evenings) and besides I don't have to deal with cabdrivers trying to overcharge (you always have to agree on the price before taking the cab, but I'm used to this system in poor countries). Another thing they are trying here is to say they don't have any change, which is ridiculous. We have managed well and besides my DBF loves seeing me in action in Spanish when I'm a strong Scandinavian woman [emoji41] ( always polite but firm).

Reactions: ThingumyPoppy
Evening all!

Nahreen: Do you want to see it from another angle?! The interior of the closets is not that exciting as I plan to hang most of my clothes.

Serva: I am one of these people with lots of clothes but "nothing" to wear so I will for sure go through everything and just make sure that pieces I love make their way into the closets. Then I'll plan what additions to make. I am dreaming of a closet with pieces that are easy to combine with each other.

Good evening everyone!

Kashmira: good basic pieces that are easy to match with each other are THE best, I did that change on my wardrobe a couple of years ago and will never regret it. You'll find yourself with a smaller and more easy wardrobe and always something good to wear[emoji6] When clothing are more easy the (H) accessories can take a larger role too.. [emoji5] Good luck with all wardrobe work, make it a fun trip!

Good evening everyone!

Kashmira: good basic pieces that are easy to match with each other are THE best, I did that change on my wardrobe a couple of years ago and will never regret it. You'll find yourself with a smaller and more easy wardrobe and always something good to wear[emoji6] When clothing are more easy the (H) accessories can take a larger role too.. [emoji5] Good luck with all wardrobe work, make it a fun trip!

That is what I am hoping for and then different accessories (and yes I love H!) will be easier to wear as well. This also mean sticking to a few but easy to combine colours. It is easier said than done though... at least for me. I am not sure of if I will manage but I will at least try. We may move in a few years to an apartment and if we do, I will have 3 wardrobes (we have signed the contract but I haven't decided if I want to move in or not) so then a smaller wardrobe will be a must!

Evening [emoji3]

I managed to pack all the right outfits for this trip and was very fortunate that the weather was warm. I always pack a lot of linen shirts and stuff for DBF, because it's a disaster if he doesn't have a lot of options and he likes to change outfits during the day [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]