Château Scandinave #6

Morning everyone [emoji3] Having fruit for breakfast as usual and enjoying the stillness of the morning. My breakfast pics might be a bit boring, I tend to eat the same but hoping to post pics from Chizen Ítza today. My DBF has been to Cancun before, glad my pics bring some good memories Nahreen, and taking me to Chizen Ítza was my Christmas present. I've enjoyed the trip so far but this is the big day! Love history and I've read books about Mesoamerican cultures and seen a lot of documentaries so seeing magnificent temples will be thrilling!

IMG_1484745026.754434.jpg

View attachment 3577586

Good evening.
I've just seen a rehearsal of The Book of Mormon.

It was so funny. My face hurts of laughing.
The Premiere is next week.

A good laugh is so important, glad you enjoyed the play. I had a good laugh too yesterday, when DBF explained to my niece that we leave early for Chizen Ítza this morning. I know my dear niece so after a long conversation with DBF and me following their dialogue she finally found out what " early" means and objected in horror [emoji33] They both enjoy late mornings, so we are fine, but I couldn"t stop laughing when I saw her reaction [emoji3] Chizen Ítza is the only " compulsory thing" for my 23 year old niece, otherwise she can enjoy the beach and chatting with her boyfriend as much as she likes.

Reactions: Elliespurse
A good laugh is so important, glad you enjoyed the play. I had a good laugh too yesterday, when DBF explained to my niece that we leave early for Chizen Ítza this morning. I know my dear niece so after a long conversation with DBF and me following their dialogue she finally found out what " early" means and objected in horror [emoji33] They both enjoy late mornings, so we are fine, but I couldn"t stop laughing when I saw her reaction [emoji3] Chizen Ítza is the only " compulsory thing" for my 23 year old niece, otherwise she can enjoy the beach and chatting with her boyfriend as much as she likes.

How early was it? ;)