Château Scandinave #6

Morning Ellie [emoji3]

I haven’t had migrain for a long time but yesterday I suffered from it and again realize it’s job related. The entire summer, about 3 months, wasn’t workwise hectic hence no migrains. Currently I cannot do much, just making space in my agenda so I can spend 2 days at the countryhouse after 2 weeks. At the moment I have a bit too much on my plate, need to organize my scedule for October less hectic.

Reactions: Elliespurse
Morning.

Sorry to hear about your migraine Serva. Is there any possibility for you to cut down on your work? Your health is more important.

Morning Nahreen, thank you for your support. I’ve been thinking about cutting down and I’ve managed to do that when it comes to limiting my work in a number of board of directors, but last week my work profile was expanded and even if I politely declined first, I realized I need to agree, because there was no other person that had the trust to do the job. I might be able to find someone else after a while but I need to build up a working system first and it’s a challenge. I really don’t need the extra money, would enjoy at this moment more freedom, but it is what it is.

At the same time I don’t want to complain, there are so many unemployed people, but in a few years I might just drastically step down and work less, because even if work gives me pleasure there is so much more to enjoy and I completely agree that health and wellbeing, spending time with your loved ones comes first.

Evening Ellie [emoji3] yes, and I know I will manage/solve all issues as I always do (being a problemsolver). I say to myself ” Don’t worry, everything will be just fine”.

I got a sore throat, so time to start wearing thin polo sweaters and cashmere silk scarves. Just about to have a pot of my favourite tea, hoping it will cure me.

Morning [emoji3] hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday.

Autumn rains are arriving next week so putting away summer Tods and ballerinas. My soar throat means I’m starting to wear my thin polo sweaters. The transition from summer wardrobe to autumn colours has begun.