Château Scandinave #6

A very late good morning! [emoji4]

IMG_2315.jpg

I’ve been extremely busy with heavy work, building a wall outside and renovating our home office and guest room - but finally have some time to post! [emoji4]

Hope you’re all doing well.

I’m looking forward to the autumn [emoji262] and found this lovely cashmere cardigan from an earlier collection/theme to celebrate the new season.

IMG_2312.jpg

I visited NK a few days ago and the Hermés boutique doesn’t seem to be included in the rebuilding - I’m still curious about the rest, but if you’re plan to visit Stockholm because of the new opening you might want to know that there’s no news regarding the H...

Reactions: Elliespurse
A very late good morning! [emoji4]

View attachment 4193280

I’ve been extremely busy with heavy work, building a wall outside and renovating our home office and guest room - but finally have some time to post! [emoji4]

Hope you’re all doing well.

I’m looking forward to the autumn [emoji262] and found this lovely cashmere cardigan from an earlier collection/theme to celebrate the new season.

View attachment 4193279

I visited NK a few days ago and the Hermés boutique doesn’t seem to be included in the rebuilding - I’m still curious about the rest, but if you’re plan to visit Stockholm because of the new opening you might want to know that there’s no news regarding the H...

Afternoon Thingumpy. Nice cardigan, it matches your purse perfectly and I bet looks good with blue jeans. Thanks for the update on NK. Will visit at the end of October so we`ll see how far they have come on the renovations.

Reactions: ThingumyPoppy
TgP - Nice cardigan! :girlsigh:

Afternoon Nahreen, all packed and ready to move :girlsigh: I'm still waiting for the final call from the seller though.
View attachment 4193414

Thanks! What a gem, great patina[emoji1303][emoji1319] Good luck with everything[emoji4] Moving to a new home always means a new start, even though it could include some hard work getting settled...

Evening Ellie [emoji3] got a call from our neighbour at the countryhouse. He asked me if I’m at the weekendhouse (no, working in town) and continued to say that there are chanterelles in our forest (which I know of course), so really not sure what that call was all about...Perhaps I should have told him that he can pick them?[emoji3][emoji33] It takes at least 1,5 weeks before I have time to take a couple of days off work and pick mushrooms...