Chat about Mulberry Outlets

Hi everyone, I'm new to TPF and obsessed with Mulberry. Does anyone have an email for a kind SA at the Cabazon store? I called and the person I spoke to was not very helpful. Hoping to find one that I can email with to help me find what I'm looking for. I hope it is ok to post this here! Thank you

Hi everyone, I'm new to TPF and obsessed with Mulberry. Does anyone have an email for a kind SA at the Cabazon store? I called and the person I spoke to was not very helpful. Hoping to find one that I can email with to help me find what I'm looking for. I hope it is ok to post this here! Thank you

I guess it's too late, but Jenny was so helpful in the Cabazon store! But I haven't had an e-mail from her in ages, and when I asked for her, there was no reply. When I e-mailed last month, Edgar was the one that helped me. I didn't go through with a purchase, but Edgar seemed helpful.

Do the UK outlets take orders over the phone? Anyone visited lately? Any pinky-nude Lilys?
I know you posted this last year but just encase you are still on the hunt ...
The UK outlets are doing orders over the phone again and they send the payment link via message or WhatsApp. Also I’ve just purchase a rose water lily over the phone which is a beautiful nude lily with a pink undertone .

Reactions: Snowmin
Called up Cheshire Oaks today to ask about bags. Plenty of Small Darleys in multiple colours priced around £450. Bayswater Clutch with similar innards to Small Darley priced around £345. Apparently cheap Del Reys available, special 20% off. They were very busy so are going to send me WhatsApp pictures later.

I need an Outlet near me!! Why do they not have them on the east coast side of UK. EDIT(!) Found out about the York outlet, still a good 2 hours away.
Are there any outlets in Scotland? (Just wondering).

Last edited: