Chat about Mulberry Outlets

Lili W

O.G.
Oct 29, 2008
UK
Just wondering if anyone has seen lighter shade regular Lily at the outlets recently and at what price? Also does Shepton (or was it Bicester) still post out items?
Thank you

mulberryfan0

Aug 3, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm new to TPF and obsessed with Mulberry. Does anyone have an email for a kind SA at the Cabazon store? I called and the person I spoke to was not very helpful. Hoping to find one that I can email with to help me find what I'm looking for. I hope it is ok to post this here! Thank you

SK007

Jul 31, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm new to TPF and obsessed with Mulberry. Does anyone have an email for a kind SA at the Cabazon store? I called and the person I spoke to was not very helpful. Hoping to find one that I can email with to help me find what I'm looking for. I hope it is ok to post this here! Thank you
I guess it's too late, but Jenny was so helpful in the Cabazon store! But I haven't had an e-mail from her in ages, and when I asked for her, there was no reply. When I e-mailed last month, Edgar was the one that helped me. I didn't go through with a purchase, but Edgar seemed helpful.