CHAT about Balenciaga Finds

I should add that this whole sordid affair was over a Nuage city, which y'all know I'd been desperately searching for years.
I appreciate you sharing all this information with us so we know what pitfalls to avoid and look out for. I’m going through all my past purchases and luckily have never acquired a bag from a seller with this type of statement. If anyone on here has and you are within the return window examine your bags closely. 🔍

So glad we know the ending to your quest for the elusive Nuage City and that it's a happy one. 🥂

• Thanks
Reactions: protein_ and Deco
Don't know if you've ever been blessed to experience Mogano in person, but it's life altering. May the universe smile upon you and send you a Mogano men's WE.
Omg now I am so intrigued, the rarer the more fun the search! I hope your blessing works :angel:I’ve never seen it! Brown bags are just so good for all occasions, I found this but it doesn’t seem to have any tag info

Omg now I am so intrigued, the rarer the more fun the search! I hope your blessing works :angel:I’ve never seen it! Brown bags are just so good for all occasions, I found this but it doesn’t seem to have any tag info

not mogano, but still a beautiful brown. Mogano itself isn't that super rare. Just Men's WEs are generally hard to find, especially in exactly the season/color you're looking for.

Reactions: discreetlux
not mogano, but still a beautiful brown. Mogano itself isn't that super rare. Just Men's WEs are generally hard to find, especially in exactly the season/color you're looking for.
Must find Mogano….
Scared Oh No GIF by CBC

This is mogano...and yes, I sold the City years ago. :facepalm:

DSC_0483.JPGDSC_0292.JPG

I took another look at the tag. Connie and I chatted and I think that the concerns she had could be because of the angle the photo was taken. But I'd want better pics to be sure.
Assuming the thread color and oddity of the font are the result of an angled shot, the other problem is that the stitching across the top of the tag appears to stop at the edge of the tag. Perhaps another photo aberration.