Chantecaille Lovers Chat & Swatches

^^ Welcome, Neo! I have not tried as many products as you have, but I am a fan of the LipChics! They are so easy to use!
Besides Camellia, I also have Heirloom (which is more red) and China Rose, definitely brighter, but not as bright as Amaryllis!

I still need to try the gel liner!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and recommendations Girlygirl :hugs:

China Rose definitely sounds like something that would be right up my alley, and I will check it out as soon as I get to a Chantecaille counter (or SpaceNK)! But I will also check out Heirloom ;)

The Gel Liners are have become my HG eye liners. They are very comfortable to wear, don't smudge, and stay from morning to evening! They are pricey, but they don't wear down as much as other eye liners, so in the end they really aren't that expensive. Using the same one on a daily basis, I've found that I only need to sharpen it every other week (compared to a UD eye liner that I used to need to sharpen every other day). One gel liner, used every single day, lasted me for over 6 months!!! But I also find that there are differences between colors: the Jet is somewhat softer than the Hematite, and has a tendency to run/smudge a bit more on me (I have very watery eyes, and use them also for my top and bottom waterlines). But I definitely highly recommend them.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that my perfume is also by Chantecaille: Kalimantan. I took one wif and became completely obsessed with it, until I finally caved and got it, lol.

I have yet to try the gel eyeliners, but it is definitely next on my list. I adore the Lip Chics (Sari Rose & Anais) - I think they are the most comfortable and moisturizing lip colors out there!

My newest purchase from Chantecaille, was the Protection Naturelle. It's the powder with SPF 46. It is excellent for my sun sensitive face. It is so nice to have the powder loaded into the brush (which isn't scratchy) and reapply sunscreen without a mess. I wouldn't rely on this solely for a beach outing, but it is so nice for everyday :smile:

Ok, my newest Chantecaille purchases - and yes, I went "slightly" overboard, lol!

The new creme blush in Shy
The new Akoya Pearls powder blush (it's truly lovely, and will be even more so when I get some color I think!)
Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer in Bliss - I have no idea why I never tried it before, but I may just have found my HG foundation, it's beautiful
Lip Chic in Bourbon Rose

I'm super happy with all of them, and can't wait to play with my blushes :o)

Is anybody else planning to get any of the new blushes, or has gotten them already?

Ok, my newest Chantecaille purchases - and yes, I went "slightly" overboard, lol!

The new creme blush in Shy
The new Akoya Pearls powder blush (it's truly lovely, and will be even more so when I get some color I think!)
Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer in Bliss - I have no idea why I never tried it before, but I may just have found my HG foundation, it's beautiful
Lip Chic in Bourbon Rose

I'm super happy with all of them, and can't wait to play with my blushes :o)

Is anybody else planning to get any of the new blushes, or has gotten them already?

Just Skin TM is very nice! I like it better than the NARS TM. I love the finish and it is so light and was long lasting, which surprised me.

I looked at the new blushes and loved the texture of it. I might get Shy. How does it hold up throughout the day?

Just Skin TM is very nice! I like it better than the NARS TM. I love the finish and it is so light and was long lasting, which surprised me.

I looked at the new blushes and loved the texture of it. I might get Shy. How does it hold up throughout the day?

I know, I guess I didn't expect that from a TM, which is probably why I hadn't tried it before. I'm also very pleasantly surprised at how well it covers everything that needs to be covered while still letting the skin show through (as well as my freckles, lol). I'm really really happy with it :smile:

I'm not sure about how the creme blushes hold up, but I fully intend to find out today ;)! Will report back tonight :P

i bought future skin foundation in nude and the coral reef palette.

Nice!!!!! I would love to hear how the Future Skin works out for you - I gave it a try a few months ago, and while I found a perfect color match, it just looked flat and even a bit cakey on my skin :sad:. I tried everything (I so wanted to love it), including wearing it with the Chantecaille primer (of which I also ended up not being a big fan), but in the end I gave up and just took it back.

Turns out Just Skin was probably better adapted to my skin :biggrin:

I bought the Just Skin TM a few weeks ago and am of course, loving the feel and wear of it.

I got it in the color "Glow", which was great for my complexion at the time--because I had just returned from a few weeks in Miami. But my tan's faded a bit since then and now it looks just a tad too dark for my liking.

Does anyone know which color is just one step lighter than Glow? (neutral/yellow undertone)

I bought the Just Skin TM a few weeks ago and am of course, loving the feel and wear of it.

I got it in the color "Glow", which was great for my complexion at the time--because I had just returned from a few weeks in Miami. But my tan's faded a bit since then and now it looks just a tad too dark for my liking.

Does anyone know which color is just one step lighter than Glow? (neutral/yellow undertone)

According to the Chantecaille chart, the next one down is Nude. Nude is in the neutral undertone category, while Glow is in the yellow. The next one down from Glow in the yellow undertone category is Bliss, but it's 2 tones lower, so not sure if it's not going to be too light for you?

Or maybe get Bliss and mix it with Glow to get your exact match? That's what I usually do: get the color that matches me when I'm at my lightest, and the one for when I'm at my darkest. For anything in between, I just mix both in various proportions to match my current color :smile:

Nice!!!!! I would love to hear how the Future Skin works out for you - I gave it a try a few months ago, and while I found a perfect color match, it just looked flat and even a bit cakey on my skin :sad:. I tried everything (I so wanted to love it), including wearing it with the Chantecaille primer (of which I also ended up not being a big fan), but in the end I gave up and just took it back.

Turns out Just Skin was probably better adapted to my skin :biggrin:

I had the same issue with Future Skin and it did not last very long on my face throughout the day. For some reason it made me a little more oily and by the end of the work day, most of it was gone :sad: I also tried it with the Chantecaille primer and it didn't seem to help. I wasn't fond of the primer either.

The fall L'Elephant Palette looks so cute with the elephants on it but I doubt I'll get it because there's one shade off for me. But 5% goes towards their protection from poachers and you get a code so that you can adopt a orphan elephant....I wonder how much that would be?