Chantecaille Lovers Chat & Swatches

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
I've just recently been introduced to this brand and am in LOVE!!! Deep, obsessive love!! I have the Sea Turtles pallete waiting for me in nyc already and cant wait.

Any swatches or opinions on the brand?

I'm also head over heels in love with last springs Les Dauphins Collection palette. If anyone finds one ANYWHERE I beg of you to message me immediatly!!! I NEED this palette in my life!!

i purchased the pressed powder in linen & so did my cousin - i didn't like it (didn't help shine throughout the day) - but my cousin LOVES it and still uses it. it totally works for her, but then again, her skin is not as oily as mine.

I have used the Future Skin foundation and Total Concealer, and the loose powder. I liked the concealer and loose powder but the foundation didn't fit my needs. But it didn't make me break out which is good. It's feel very light!

I purchased Rose Quartz eye shadow but I use it as a blush & also bought Lip Chic in Camellia. I love both!! I want to get the 'Les Delices de Rose' Lip Gloss Palette next.

I can ask around. I work near Barneys and live close to Nordstrom and both carry the brand. I'll let you know.

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

Camellia is not that dark - it comes off a warm pink on my lips.

I have used the Future Skin foundation and Total Concealer, and the loose powder. I liked the concealer and loose powder but the foundation didn't fit my needs. But it didn't make me break out which is good. It's feel very light!

I purchased Rose Quartz eye shadow but I use it as a blush & also bought Lip Chic in Camellia. I love both!! I want to get the 'Les Delices de Rose' Lip Gloss Palette next.

I can ask around. I work near Barneys and live close to Nordstrom and both carry the brand. I'll let you know.

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

Camellia is not that dark - it comes off a warm pink on my lips.

oh wow! That's such a pretty color!

I haven't tried too many of Chantecaille's products but at nicci404's suggestion, I purchased the lip chic in Camellia and I now wear it every day! (Thanks, nicci!) I also have lip chic in Tea Rose but it doesn't show up on me as well as Camellia. Still, it's very wearable!

I haven't tried too many of Chantecaille's products but at nicci404's suggestion, I purchased the lip chic in Camellia and I now wear it every day! (Thanks, nicci!) I also have lip chic in Tea Rose but it doesn't show up on me as well as Camellia. Still, it's very wearable!

no problem :smile: I am all about enabling :P I'm going to try out Tea Rose pretty soon.

I love their lip glosses, I have 3, Charm, Love and a 3rd I can't remember. I like them because they last and they're not sticky like some of the others.

I also have the turtle, dolphin, and tiger palettes, but I haven't used them yet, they're so pretty!

so i phoned the counter at bergdoff goodman today and spoke to a wonderfully helpful girl. she knew which palette i was talking about but that it was certainly sold out. That being said, she said the chantecaille head offices were in nyc and that she was pretty sure if the company itself had any left over that they would have no problem getting one. she took my name and email address and promised to phone tomorrow to track one down. also, next week for 3 days they are having a buy 100.00 get a 20.00 gc! so it looks like i might be able to not only get my palette, but essentially get the blush i wanted for free!!!!
:party:

I love Chantecaille!
I wish I had more items, but no counter near me :sad:

I have Sylvie's Personal, Sea Turtles & Tiger In The Wild palettes.
Voile de Rose powder highlighter and Camellia & Zinnia Lip Chics.
I'm desperate for more Lip Chics atm... so balmy and delicious! :P

I did try a deluxe sample of the Nano gold eyecream. It made my eyes burn and water.

In cosmetics I just have a few things, but would love some more! I am really impressed with the eyeshadow, which comes in a shimmer, a matte and an iridescent. The one I have is Lemongrass, an Iridescent. It is a great highlighter! The lipstick is the Lip Sheer in Helios
001-2-1.jpg

Also have the Tiger in the Wild Palette, love it!
003-25.jpg

Macarons Palette, colors are a little too warm for me.
001-30.jpg

I've been eyeing the La Palette d'Olivia. It's a cool color eye and cheek palette. Don't want to dish out the $$ though! Here's a stock photo:
04202LRGE.jpg