Chantecaille Lovers Chat & Swatches

Anyone purchase the Shark Fin palette yet? I have read some real negative reviews of it and am wary about buying it...

I am trying really really hard to not. I have the dolphin, the sea turtle, the classic C and I had the tiger in the wild but gifted it since I felt it wasnt quite right for me. I dont need this one. i dont need this one. I dont need this one.......

The shark palette is beautiful but the blush is very coral/peach in color so I did not buy it. I prefer to wear pink blusher. I recently bought Sunrise and Bourbon Rose lip chic. They seem sheer. Any ideas for lip gloss to wear over these or would that make the color slide off?

I'm going to check the shark palette out when I go to Neiman Marcus this week. It looks beautiful. It's between this palette or the elephant palette. I want to try Chantecaille products especially the future skin foundation.

I was in Neiman Marcus today and I got the Save the Sharks palette. It's a beautiful palette especially seeing it in person. Also, I picked up the future skin foundation, the zebra kabuki, and the pressed powder.

I really loved my coral palette, loved my elephant one, so of course got the shark one. Nothing to complain about at all. If you are really picky you actually get EIGHT colors on this palette. I don't do well with coral blush either, but I always use the blushes as eyeshadows in these palettes. I find that using the coral with the blue and some greyish eyeliner really does give me the "feel" of the sea/beach. This will definately be my summer go to palette.

I really loved my coral palette, loved my elephant one, so of course got the shark one. Nothing to complain about at all. If you are really picky you actually get EIGHT colors on this palette. I don't do well with coral blush either, but I always use the blushes as eyeshadows in these palettes. I find that using the coral with the blue and some greyish eyeliner really does give me the "feel" of the sea/beach. This will definately be my summer go to palette.

I'm not a coral person but this blush is nice in the palette and perfect for spring. I'm really liking it.😃