Chanelle, Enough Already!!!!

Found this article the other day.. but i didn't know who she was, so decided not to post it.. i think its a sad sad situation..

FUMING Chanelle stands alone outside LA Galaxy’s VIP area after her idol Posh snubbed her.

Victoria Beckham refused to meet Chanelle at Wednesday night’s match — even though the blonde, 19, had jetted nearly 6,000 miles for a chance to come face-to-face with her.

The Beckhams’ security refused to let desperate Chanelle into Victoria’s luxury box at Galaxy’s ground in Carson, California, where she watched the game with friends and family including sons Romeo, four, and Cruz, two.

A source close to Victoria, 33, said: “There was no way Chanelle was getting past Posh’s security. She is flattered that Chanelle is a fan but she is in no rush to meet her.”

WAG wannabe Chanelle ditched a chance to go back into the Big Brother house and jetted to LA this week in a bid to meet her idol.

Chanelle even tried to make a splash by turning up at LAX Airport in identical clothes to those worn by Victoria when she arrived early last month.

The ex-housemate was greeted by a few photographers — a far cry from the hundreds that turned up for Posh and hubby David’s arrival.

Chanelle was spotted arriving at the LA Galaxy ground in a Posh-style outfit of grey vest, blue jeans and sunglasses.

The stroppy student, from Wakefield, West Yorks, walked out of Big Brother after having a heated argument with her on-off house

yep... she flew 6,000 miles for a *chance* to meet her idol instead of reentering the Big Brother house where her boyfriend is currently still living. She got snubbed by VB. I don't think its Chanelle here who needs to be looked down on. She is a young impressionable girl, fresh out of high school, threw into the celebrity world from her BB experience, and she throws it all to the wind for a chance to meet her idol, and get the cold shoulder. She gave up a chance to win about $200,000 in BB, just for the chance to meet VB... VB should be ashamed.

In the BB house Chanelle heard news that the Spice Girls were reuniting, she almost cried she loves VB so much, she talked about her with such respect.. and she doesnt *look* like her all the time, she looks NOTHING like VB in her everyday life, she just does the hair, sunglasses and clothes when she wants to look like her, for publicity or whatever... its not like the girl walks around 24/7 trying to look like VB.

Search for videos of Chanelle at youtube.com and watch her in the BB house.. She was a great housemate. Don't judge before you know.

She had the bob before Victoria

That's right, she did. :yes:

07810_115759_BB8CHANELLE.jpg

whatsontv.co.uk

Chanelle was quite funny in the Big Brother house, she really disliked one of the other housemates, and she said she'd never hated anyone as much in her life, apart from Rebecca Loos, lol!

She really adores VB, which is fine, and I don't think VB should've snubbed her in l.a, but i think people would warm to Channelle if she was herself instead of imitating VB all the time.

Chanelle is from an area about 6 miles from me, and i know her ex-boyfriend, and he says she's a really nice girl. I hope she finds her way without taking the VB thing too far, but i suppose it's all money making for her at the mo being fresh out of the BB house.
(apparently she made £250,000 in the two weeks since she left the house, and has been given a free Audi TT and been offered a free boob job!)

... she is actually very sweet and doesn't deserve all the *get off of posh and go back to the uk* attention she has been getting. She is young and her agents are doing all this publicity stuff. She went from a no one to a Huge Deal in the UK overnight.. so I hope people give her a break.

I don't think her agents would be doing all this without her consent. If they are making her out to be "posh lite" without her permission, it makes me wonder what is going on in her head to allow her agents to exploit her in this manner.

It is so sad that because she has absolutely no talent for anything but looks a tiny bit like VB (due to the fake tan and haircut) that she thinks she can be as famous and rich as VB just by looking a bit like her! Sad girl - go away!