Chanelle, Enough Already!!!!

It is so sad that because she has absolutely no talent for anything but looks a tiny bit like VB (due to the fake tan and haircut) that she thinks she can be as famous and rich as VB just by looking a bit like her! Sad girl - go away!

you should read the whole thread first. She had the bob haircut B4 VB and she has talent, she speaks fluent Spanish and attends university with plans to move to Spain once she graduates. She had the highest IQ in the BB house.

I still can't figure out what she see's in VB.. she looks like skeletor with a bob and I can't wait till all the years of frowning catch up with her in the form of wrinkles. Why in the world would she want to mimic that when she is so young and beautiful, not old and washed up.

I like Chanelle.. I dislike people who judge those they do not know.

^^ Mmkay. You do know that it's smiling that causes wrinkles right LOL?? Seriously.. when you smile you get crow's feet and those cheek lines next to your nose (what's that wrinkle's name?).

And we're not judging her, we're simply discussing the fact that Miss Chanelle is very obviously doing a bad job of mimicking Victoria Beckham.

I think she is just young and having fun copying VB, I don't think it would kill VB to say a quick hello to her... VB's security should just frisk the poor kid, let her say hi, and get a few pics. It would be the nice thing to do for such a fan. There are a lot of celeb impersonators, it is to be expected.

Her spanish is as fluent as my taiwanese. I hate when people claim to be fluent in a language because they can ask where the library is. For the record, I have heard her attempt to speak spanish and it was pathetic.

Really, I don't have anything against this girl. She wants to be famous and she's doing whatever is takes to make it.... to me she's no different from Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie, except maybe she has no style whatsoever. I don't know, if she hires Rachel Zoe and starts looking all chic, I might even be interested in her.

Chanelle Hayes is a sweet young 19 year old from England who walked off Big Brother recently... she was in a relationship with a much older guy on the show (Zach Lichman, boy band member) and it went badly, so she left. She is actually pretty smart, speaks fluent Spanish and wants to move to Spain to teach, after University.

She had the bob before Victoria, and only when Posh got the bob did people start to tell her she looked like Posh, so she started following her career.. and became a fan of Victoria's. She really likes her and wants to meet her, which is why she is in LA instead of going back into the BB house, she was invited to reenter the house after exiting.

So hopefully our Posh wannabe will return to the UK and start her own celebrity impersonator career, or go back to university, which she plans to do. I think she has a good shot at a modeling career.

and I wish the media would portray her differently.. she is actually very sweet and doesn't deserve all the *get off of posh and go back to the uk* attention she has been getting. She is young and her agents are doing all this publicity stuff. She went from a no one to a Huge Deal in the UK overnight.. so I hope people give her a break.

Chanelle is a nobody over here in the UK. Simple as that. She didn't have the bob before VB. She had the bob and then dyed her hair after VB did hers. The relationship she had with the guy in the BB house was purely for commercial reasons. Because she wanted people to think she was the the "new Posh & Becks". Her own words.
Her reason for wanting to move to Spain was because VB was living in Spain simple as that.

I was born in Scotland and travel to the UK quite frequently on business, and I know that she is no VB or Jordan or Jodie Marsh... but she IS having a bit of fame due to her time in the BB house. She never said she was moving to Spain because of VB... and how can she decide to dye her bob like VB if she didnt have it in the first place? Only she knows what her relationship in the BB house was, and she jokingly said they were Posh and Becks AFTER other housemates said it.

But I shall not frequent this thread again, as it makes me very angry to read people putting down a young girl, practically a child, 2 years older than my children. She is only a fan of VB, only wanted to meet her... I used to LOVE Posh & Becks, but after her antics of snubbing a fan, especially one she obviously knows about due to the media, I despise her... and anyone who *hates* on a young girl when they don't even know her.. uneducated, too quick to throw insults.. really gets under my skin, so this is my last message on the matter.. ill continue to use the forum to seek out advice and such on purses, but won't travel down here to the dregs where insults are thrown around like cheap handbags.

^ sorry but how can you say VB obviously knows about her because of media, she's a pretty busy woman who says she reads the papers or watches big brother. You say you dislike the accusations thrown at Chanelle but your throwing just as many at VB

I was born in Scotland and travel to the UK quite frequently on business, and I know that she is no VB or Jordan or Jodie Marsh... but she IS having a bit of fame due to her time in the BB house. She never said she was moving to Spain because of VB... and how can she decide to dye her bob like VB if she didnt have it in the first place? Only she knows what her relationship in the BB house was, and she jokingly said they were Posh and Becks AFTER other housemates said it.

But I shall not frequent this thread again, as it makes me very angry to read people putting down a young girl, practically a child, 2 years older than my children. She is only a fan of VB, only wanted to meet her... I used to LOVE Posh & Becks, but after her antics of snubbing a fan, especially one she obviously knows about due to the media, I despise her... and anyone who *hates* on a young girl when they don't even know her.. uneducated, too quick to throw insults.. really gets under my skin, so this is my last message on the matter.. ill continue to use the forum to seek out advice and such on purses, but won't travel down here to the dregs where insults are thrown around like cheap handbags.

Meow.