No price tag. Is this normal?

So on further inspection, I do not have the tag from my blue classic flap from Houston (I could have swore it came with one because I looked at it in the store to see what Chanel called the color but I guess wasn't included with final packaging) but I do have it from my CCH from NYC. We do not have a stand alone boutique in San Antonio so I am always looking at the boutique in Neiman and yes, they all have the tag and the bag I got from Saks in Beverly Hills has the tag. So I guess it is just boutique dependent.

My SA did reply and confirmed that their policy (Chanel in Dallas) is they do not include the tag so it was not an oversight. Funny how I just assumed they all did despite the fact that I had a bag here already that did not have it lol :lol:. So I have put a closure to my own question. Thank you all again for your replies and hopefully I will be uploading a video soon to my YT channel of this beautiful WOC.

This is why I posted this because learn things you never knew/realized, out of ALL the tags I ever looked at, I never saw that "internal use only" comment until you said something.
They don’t throw them away. I know they keep them like an inventory against my purchases/account because I see when I make multiple purchases, they have them lined up when they ring through the till then take them in the back Also when I’ve requested an insurance valuation from my country’s head office Ive received an inventory or list of all my purchases to date.

They don’t throw them away. I know they keep them like an inventory against my purchases/account because I see when I make multiple purchases, they have them lined up when they ring through the till then take them in the back Also when I’ve requested an insurance valuation from my country’s head office Ive received an inventory or list of all my purchases to date.
Yes they keep it with the receipts I think it also serves as a proof that you purchased that specific bag which is an alternative to printing the serial on the receipt itself.

Hi, I’m new to Chanel.
I recently bought a bag from South Coast Plaza Chanel Boutique.
My SA ordered it for me and it was shipped from NYC.
The bag comes without tag and the serial number is different than the serial number on the invoice. The bag serial numbers and the card are the same. Just different from the invoice.
Is that strange?

Does anyone know what the barcode and QR code at the bottom of the tags are for? And has anyone ever received their bag with that part of the tag cut off? I noticed that the tag for my 22P black CCH was cut at the bottom. I’m wondering if this means my CCH is actually from a previous collection and they just put a new 22P tag on it.

7D05ECA8-CC8F-413F-8346-7E90AD58CD5E.jpeg6D09D6ED-1054-47E5-8612-AEBDE51F512D.jpeg

Does anyone know what the barcode and QR code at the bottom of the tags are for? And has anyone ever received their bag with that part of the tag cut off? I noticed that the tag for my 22P black CCH was cut at the bottom. I’m wondering if this means my CCH is actually from a previous collection and they just put a new 22P tag on it.

View attachment 5310375View attachment 5310377
I got my 22c gray mini flap with the bottom of the tag cut off like yours. Not sure why they do that, but I'm pretty sure the gray from 22c is different from grays in past seasons so I don't have reason to suspect it was "retagged". I also got a wallet when I was in Canada and it didn't come with the tag at all (didn't realize this until I had flown back to the US).

Reactions: jc3881
I got my 22c gray mini flap with the bottom of the tag cut off like yours. Not sure why they do that, but I'm pretty sure the gray from 22c is different from grays in past seasons so I don't have reason to suspect it was "retagged". I also got a wallet when I was in Canada and it didn't come with the tag at all (didn't realize this until I had flown back to the US).

Thanks so much for confirming!