Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

I do really like both color combos a lot... but that ivory! The way the aged yellow gold looks on that light creamy shade of ivory is absolutely stunning together. From my personal experience, I see/get offered a lot of whites, finding a really good ivory doesn’t happen nearly as often. Of course, being a new style, we will just have to see how color ways develop over time:heart:.

I actually just found the beige is the same as the classic released in cruise (NA111). I really liked the beige in chevron and SHW but the beige might be too yellow against GHW.

I am hoping to see the ivory and beige in person/actual photos soon.

Attachments

• 9A10380A-9E56-4C76-B483-437D7B6E9F0F.png
    9A10380A-9E56-4C76-B483-437D7B6E9F0F.png
    229 KB · Views: 139
Does anyone know the color code for this? The rose gold/pink iridescent. I would love to find it in a mini if anyone knows any SAs who can get it for me!

There have been no actual pics of it yet but someone posted the code earlier in the thread. For the medium, it is A01112 B05465 NC477. Color is Rose (NC477). Nordstrom ordered it in the mini size and maybe Saks. Not sure which other stores and/or boutiques ordered it. I believe it will be available in the Mini and Medium sizes. Good luck!

Reactions: ambrosered
Picked up my 21S white mini w top handle w SHW yesterday. It’s gorgeous! I’m a fan of the top handle on the mini for a change! I tried to capture the color and took photos next to white shoes for white comparisons. It’s pretty much a true white, however it did have gray undertones under boutique lighting. Hope this helps!

View attachment 5014170

View attachment 5014171

View attachment 5014172

View attachment 5014173

View attachment 5014174

View attachment 5014175

Congratulations! This is my favorite combo for the classic handle this season but unfortunately my boutique didn’t order it and the waitlist is miles long everywhere else.

Please take more photos and mods when you receive this amazing bag!

Reactions: Dreamcatcher88
Picked up my 21S white mini w top handle w SHW yesterday. It’s gorgeous! I’m a fan of the top handle on the mini for a change! I tried to capture the color and took photos next to white shoes for white comparisons. It’s pretty much a true white, however it did have gray undertones under boutique lighting. Hope this helps!

View attachment 5014170

View attachment 5014171

View attachment 5014172

View attachment 5014173

View attachment 5014174

View attachment 5014175
Ohhhh mines coming Tuesday!!! I’m so excited seeing your pics :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: aliko

View attachment 5014170

View attachment 5014171

View attachment 5014172

View attachment 5014173

View attachment 5014174

View attachment 5014175
Soooooo pretty :loveeyes: White bags are not practical for me. But if my money grows on the tree, I’d get it in a heartbeat:graucho:

Reactions: chromemilou
Congrats lovely! I adore the top handle mini style too. The last pic stole my heart. I imagine it shines beautifully in daylight! :loveeyes:

Probs too early to ask but What do you think of this metallic white caviar? I have never owned any metallic caviar leather before and I heard metallic leather is more prone to the metallic coating being rubbed off, not sure if it’s true?
I have the 19S iridescent turquoise small flap. It’s been holding up really well and I haven’t seen any spot that got rubbed off yet. But it’s my weekend bag so granted it hasn’t been used as much as others. I don’t baby my bags but I don’t abuse them either. Except occasionally when I hit the break fast, it’d fly off to the floor of the car :giggle::rolleyes:

For those familiar with Pearl Beige colour from 2013, I would say that iridescent beige reminds me on that one. The first picture is of my Pearl Jumbo which I have in a different location and can not compare it directly with the new one. The second one is of iridescent beige mini.
So glad to hear about this. I had the chance to get that pearly beige jumbo back then but didn’t because it was too BIG. I regretted that day but now I may forget that since I am getting this mini!

Reactions: amna72