Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

did yours come with the tags? i received my irr pink mini a few days ago, but it didn't come with the tag. thought that was a little weird because i normally do for all other purchases.
Hi! FYI, I had the same issue re: no tag with one of my bags that was shipped to me. My SA said they’ve been instructed (from Paris apparently) to now remove the tags before shipping. When I asked why, he said because of resellers. He also said you can request to keep the tag, but it’s not guaranteed. Hope that helps!

Hi! FYI, I had the same issue re: no tag with one of my bags that was shipped to me. My SA said they’ve been instructed (from Paris apparently) to now remove the tags before shipping. When I asked why, he said because of resellers. He also said you can request to keep the tag, but it’s not guaranteed. Hope that helps!

thank you for letting me know. that's super helpful to know with all these changes going on.

So I've called about every store in Canada to get my hands on the silver mini with top handles, have about 6 SAs who have told me that they will put my name down and call me once one comes in. I talked to one yesterday who said the same thing. Ironically, I called in today with my work phone and the same SA as yesterday picked up. I felt a little embarrassed to keep calling and from a different number so I gave her my mom's name and straight up she confirmed that she had the silver and can send it to me. I was so shocked cause she offered it to me (pretending to be my mom) but never reached out to me when she knew I had called yesterday :shocked:

Either way, I ended up buying it (gonna pick it up next week when stores re-open in Toronto), woohoo happy endings for me! Now I'm switching gears to find the gold top handle mini. If anyone knows an SA anywhere in Canada with the gold one, please let me know :biggrin:
Wow that’s crazy! I have been on the waiting list for the silver one for weeks at the Toronto store!

Yes, thank you for the information! I too would have not understood why otherwise. I have always gotten two tags (item tag and additional price tag), with every bag. Receiving it any different, would have made me very suspicious, until you brought some unfortunate clarity. I can’t always keep track of every color code, season etc., so I love having the tag to go back and reference. Unfortunate if we can’t always expect to get a tag.

They've been keeping the tags in Canada for years now. Interesting to hear that they are doing that in the states now too. I doubt that they did it here for the same reason since we don't get nearly enough stock for anyone here to be a successful reseller!! :lol:

Hey I know this was posted somewhere pages ago in the thread but does anyone have photos of the new “woc” style bag it has like a zipper I can’t remember the name or anything . Thanks !
I think you are referring to this bag, not my photos. I think it is a cell flap bag, the ref number is AP2096Y33352 C3906. I have checked with my SA’s and can only find black is all reserved, the royal blue and baby light pink, not the 21S pink.

Attachments

• 225C5989-1A53-4643-8955-1CAD5A2DCB90.png
    225C5989-1A53-4643-8955-1CAD5A2DCB90.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 2C161283-CD89-4AA3-8DD2-728D813E81E9.png
    2C161283-CD89-4AA3-8DD2-728D813E81E9.png
    559.8 KB · Views: 43
Picked up my 21S white mini w top handle w SHW yesterday. It’s gorgeous! I’m a fan of the top handle on the mini for a change! I tried to capture the color and took photos next to white shoes for white comparisons. It’s pretty much a true white, however it did have gray undertones under boutique lighting. Hope this helps!

View attachment 5014170

View attachment 5014171

View attachment 5014172

View attachment 5014173

View attachment 5014174

View attachment 5014175
Congrats on this beauty! This white looks really sooo pretty, and awesome that you would describe it as a true white.
Well, I thought that the Mini with top handle is a no for me, but this little stunner is making me think twice again :biggrin:
Hopefully it will be delivered to boutiques in Europe, soon...

Picked up my 21S white mini w top handle w SHW yesterday. It’s gorgeous! I’m a fan of the top handle on the mini for a change! I tried to capture the color and took photos next to white shoes for white comparisons. It’s pretty much a true white, however it did have gray undertones under boutique lighting. Hope this helps!

View attachment 5014170

View attachment 5014171

View attachment 5014172

View attachment 5014173

View attachment 5014174

View attachment 5014175
Congrats lovely! I adore the top handle mini style too. The last pic stole my heart. I imagine it shines beautifully in daylight! :loveeyes:

Probs too early to ask but What do you think of this metallic white caviar? I have never owned any metallic caviar leather before and I heard metallic leather is more prone to the metallic coating being rubbed off, not sure if it’s true?

Hi! Has anyone seen the light pink Chanel 19 yet? Ive ordered it, but I am getting concerned now that it’s perhaps more lilac than it is pink, and I would prefer pink...what does everyone think?