Chanel Small Deauville Tote

On the same boat here. So glad they released this new small size with handles! Always loved the Deauville but thought the large was a bit too big.

I took home the dark grey (in the same size as you) as soon as I laid eyes on it. Somewhat an impulse buy but loving it so far. It’s so light and easy to use! :love:

View attachment 5574332
I love the color of your Deauville! how are you enjoying the bag since it been almost a year and do you happen to know if this bag is the smaller small out of the 2 small options?

Has anyone’s handles of the Deauville been damaged by the chain? I just realized the lower part of the handle is whitened (looks like the colour has been rubbed off by the chain) cause that’s the part where the chain touches when I put the chain on shoulder.
Did your sales associate offer the five year warranty on the purchase?

I have been storing my Deauville upright in the dustbag. And recently figured the top handles are flopping inwards. Wondering if that will spoil the look of tote?

How do you store your Deauvilles, upright or laying flat?

View attachment 5610327
Kind of late to respond, but I store my deauvilles upright in a cabinet with glass doors and not in their dust bags because of the handles (they do tend to flop inwards if stored in a dust bag). But if a closed shelf is not an option, i would just store in dust bag with the handles sticking out.

30851B63-8372-4131-8380-C350F564BA90.jpeg

3EFA4423-792E-4EA4-9215-A559C9EE3A24.jpeg

Still loving the bag so far! It’s very practical and I can bring my 13” MacBook around for work. I work in tech so dress quite casually and this colour works well with denim :smile: and yes, this is the new smallest size (smaller of the 2 small sizes).

I love the color of your Deauville! how are you enjoying the bag since it been almost a year and do you happen to know if this bag is the smaller small out of the 2 small options?

Kind of late to respond, but I store my deauvilles upright in a cabinet with glass doors and not in their dust bags because of the handles (they do tend to flop inwards if stored in a dust bag). But if a closed shelf is not an option, i would just store in dust bag with the handles sticking out.

View attachment 5721423

View attachment 5721424
Thanks for responding :smile: I have been storing with the bag filled with packaging paper and handles sticking out.

I bought a bag on 09/2022, not even one year yet and this happened!!!! I didn’t put a lot of stuffs as well. My SA said she isn’t sure that Chanel gonna charge me or not, they are better not!!!

View attachment 5844573
All we usually hear is the canvas material on the corners get wear but we haven't seen this before. Yikes, sorry to see this on your newish deauville tote. I have no words if they are going to charge you to repair.

Last edited: