Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

Hello - I just bought the new navy deauville with sparkles in small (or medium depending on if there is the actual small version out). I also got the gold snake mini o case to match (ignore the wallet - not new). I am going to Hong Kong for two days next weekend and then on to Shanghai and just realized that I can get these items possibly cheaper in Hong Kong. Do you think the Deauvilles are in stores or are taken once they come in? Also I have a size that is not always readily available. Any insight or even an SA I can contact in advance would be great if anyone has insight!XyzUeFJATk+xnXCQK7UZBg.jpg

Hello - I just bought the new navy deauville with sparkles in small (or medium depending on if there is the actual small version out). I also got the gold snake mini o case to match (ignore the wallet - not new). I am going to Hong Kong for two days next weekend and then on to Shanghai and just realized that I can get these items possibly cheaper in Hong Kong. Do you think the Deauvilles are in stores or are taken once they come in? Also I have a size that is not always readily available. Any insight or even an SA I can contact in advance would be great if anyone has insight!View attachment 4463578

Deauvilles were not in stores yet when I went there last Thursday, not sure if they are here by now. But the size you have is also a sought after size here indeed :smile: it'd probably be wise to keep the one you've got.

Does anyone know the price for coco handle small and medium price in HK and are they instock ? thank .
There were lots of coco handles on Sunday, tried on mini but didn’t get details as I was in rush. I believe they had huge shipment arrived Sunday, lots of 19A bags were available.

Attachments

• AB1E0F47-06EE-4B1E-BDBB-9F6F8F74316B.jpeg
    AB1E0F47-06EE-4B1E-BDBB-9F6F8F74316B.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 378
  • 29DC6676-3B96-42FD-9B65-EB8FA2048346.jpeg
    29DC6676-3B96-42FD-9B65-EB8FA2048346.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 376
I am looking to get a M/L classic flap in caviar leather.

Is it really cheaper in Hong Kong than in Singapore? It retails at 41,100HKD on the website, which is roughly $7,100~ in Singapore. Singapore Chanel on the other hand retails at $7,990. Has it always been cheaper in Hong Kong?

Is it really cheaper in Hong Kong than in Singapore? It retails at 41,100HKD on the website, which is roughly $7,100~ in Singapore. Singapore Chanel on the other hand retails at $7,990. Has it always been cheaper in Hong Kong?
I have always believed that Singapore is more expensive.. but I could be wrong.

Didn’t you just answer your own question since you did the math yourself?
HK (apart from the EU countries where you can get a VAT refund) is one of the cheapest countries to buy Chanel items.

Deauvilles were not in stores yet when I went there last Thursday, not sure if they are here by now. But the size you have is also a sought after size here indeed :smile: it'd probably be wise to keep the one you've got.

I never responded and was out today at the Chanel shops in HK and kept mine before coming after getting your feedback. Thank you very much! They still do not have Deauvilles in yet so I would have completely missed the mark if I returned mine thinking I was going to get one here. I was able to get the mini o case in the gold fake crocodile at the Peninsula but that was it. That is a hard color to match!

Reactions: jasrene10
Can anyone tell me what’s the price of the reissue mini in HK? Also what colors are available? Are they hard to get? Thanks.
They are HK$24000 and already in store. I would think black is probably slightly harder to get than other colours. I was told Black, Beige and Navy were ordered - not sure if my SA was talking about his shop specifically or HK in general. Hope that helps.