Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When's the next sale happening? Can anybody share? I remember it's somewhere in nov/dec

2. Hi does anyone know the price for the classic flap rectangular mini in Hong Kong currently?

3. Does anyone have an SA to share in HK? I'll be there Oct 20th-24th and I'm looking for a mini rectangle in , gray with silver hardware, black with silver hardware, or light beige with either hardware (Lambskin or caviar doesn't matter). Looking for my wife so forgive me if these colors don't exist. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

4. Chanel hasn’t been making rectangular minis for quite a while already. So your chances are pretty low. Might be able to score it in lambskin, if you’re lucky but even then, these are usually in seasonal colours.

5. Enjoy! My husband was there for work and picked me up a lovely bag that I wanted. I can send you the SA info, just PM me. She was nice and patient while we videochatted about the choices.

6. Hi. I’m traveling to Singapore next week but I’ll be stopping by Hong Kong airport for a few hours. I heard that Hong Kong is the cheapest place to buy Chanel in Asia. I’d like to buy the classic medium in black caviar with gold hardware at the airport location. Would anyone know of a SA at that location that I could work with? Is it mission impossible to find that bag at the airport? Also, would anyone know if the price of 41,100hkd includes the price increase? Thank you in advance.

7. I’d say, you gotta be very lucky to get a black CF at the airport location as that classic style is very popular (everywhere really) and usually hard to come by.
    My hubby stays in HK for a longer stretch at a time and it took me a while to get this bag in HK... had to send him to the boutique the same day that I knew shipment was coming in.
    Hope you’ll get lucky. You never know... :smile:

9. Thank you for your reply. I really hope I will be lucky next week but not really having high expectations at this point. I was at the Guam boutique a couple months ago and they had black caviar, beige, red...literally every color in caviar but I didn’t have the funds to purchase it at the time.