Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

Chai15,

If you buy from the branded stores or high end dept store, all the merchandises are real. Don't worry about it. But if you were to buy from individual boutiques (not authorized dealer) and the price is cheaper than retail, then you should think twice. That should be just like anywhere else in the world. Don't trust things that are too good to be true. ;)

Help me out all the HK sisters - should I get the Cruise 2008 pink lambskin that shopgirl bb posted the other day? Come on come on, help me.......:shrugs:

Help me out all the HK sisters - should I get the Cruise 2008 pink lambskin that shopgirl bb posted the other day? Come on come on, help me.......:shrugs:

All depends if you do like it or not! I've checked out Lee Garden Chanel yesterday, no pink but grey color only. It's very nice but too pricey for me, it's $23600.

Hi Ladies
I live in London - saw the pictures someone posted of the lilac classic flap in HK. 2 questions:
1. Are there still any in HK? Which store has it?
2. Do you think they will deliver to London?

Thanks so much.

All depends if you do like it or not! I've checked out Lee Garden Chanel yesterday, no pink but grey color only. It's very nice but too pricey for me, it's $23600.

I love it but the SA advises that I should not treat it like an everyday bag, the way I use my reissue or hybrid or all my Chanel bags really because of the leather used. I will continue to mull this over. I might be going to the airport again on Monday (?) so if it's still there, I will then decide.

Or should I wait for the S/S reissue? :sweatdrop:

Thanks guys - I think the DH only has time to hit the Prince's Bldg store since he is staying at the Mandarin but I have told him what to look for any my SA is waiting for him - but she is leaving her job soon. She was the best. I will miss her.