Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

Hi,

Can anyone advise where are the chanel boutiques in Hong Kong? Any comments to each indiducal boutques such as the best services etc?

Thanks!
Hello :smile:
I was just in hk last week and I've visited the departure terminal chanel boutique and times square boutique, i really liked their service so definitely do visit those. fYI - Harbour City chanel always had a long line up...im not too sure if it was because of chinese new year holiday season.

Good luck!

Hi everyone! My mom is travelling to Hong Kong next month and I'm asking her to keep an eye out for any minis. Does anyone know if minis are commonly found in Hong Kong? We might be going to France in August so my other option is to wait until we're in France to look for it. I know they're hard to find so basically it's whatever we can get our hands on first.

Also, price-wise, would anyone know if it's better to buy in Hong Kong or in France (after VAT refunds)? Thanks!
Hi pinkrose398! I passed by harbour city it was impossible to get in due to long lineups...i went to (CHANEL TIMES SQUARE) TIMES SQUARELEVEL 21 MATHESON STREET,CAUSEWAY BAY,)HONG KONG+852 2506 4611 and there were no minis, classic flaps, I only wanted to get a slg this time so luckily i got it.

I've also visited the airport chanel boutique (departure side) and they did not have any mini's either, i was always told they're sold out.

good luck!

Hello
I am traveling to Hong Kong this summer and I am dying for å mini. I see this has been asked before but does anyone have an SA I can contact? Or does anyone know if it is possible to call in advance and have them get one for you and reserve it?
I am new to TPF and would love to get some help! Thanks :smile: